Talae

Movies - Recently Watched or Plan to Watch Soon

Naked Jane Fonda......Not to get into political things, but I dislike the woman greatly, but dang did she have a great figure back in the day

• Like 1

Too bad the remake never happened with Rodriguez as director.

There were plans for a remake?  ::o:

Naked Jane Fonda......Not to get into political things, but I dislike the woman greatly, but dang did she have a great figure back in the day

Yeah she did.

Yeah she did.

Probably five years ago or so.

You guys had me curious enough to check and find it on Amazon Prime. Guess what I just finished watching...

• Like 1

You guys had me curious enough to check and find it on Amazon Prime. Guess what I just finished watching...

I'm sorry. I'm so sorry. Doctor.gif

I felt like I was stuck in a lava lamp in the late 60s while everyone was doing drugs around me. As someone that was born in the 80s, this is how imagine the 60s and early 70s really were. Like a documentary.

Someone should cos-play as Barbarella at ReaperCon this year.

I felt like I was stuck in a lava lamp in the late 60s while everyone was doing drugs around me. As someone that was born in the 80s, this is how imagine the 60s and early 70s really were. Like a documentary.

Be careful what you wish for.

I nominate Bryan.

• Like 3

I nominate Bryan.
Now see what you've done.
  • Like 1

Rodriguez seems to make a lot of plans for movies. There was supposed to be a Red Sonja movie a couple of years ago with Rose McGowan, and there's been talk of a new Heavy Metal film for several years. And the Sin City sequel was in development hell for what, about a decade before it came out?

I nominate Bryan.

Seconded!

Well, these aren't movies, but we did something other than playing video games today, so I feel obligated to report on that :lol:

We (finally) watched the last three episodes of Agents of Shield (Holy hot tomatoes!). And Hubby finally got to introduce me to Pushing Daisies, which was fantastic and adorable. ^_^

But, Agents of Shield, holy moly! ::o:  ::o:  ::o: ::o:  :blink:  :wacko:  :blink:  :wacko:  :blink:  :wacko:  :wow:

I know, right?

• Like 2

Well, these aren't movies, but we did something other than playing video games today, so I feel obligated to report on that :lol:

We (finally) watched the last three episodes of Agents of Shield (Holy hot tomatoes!). And Hubby finally got to introduce me to Pushing Daisies, which was fantastic and adorable. ^_^

But, Agents of Shield, holy moly! ::o:  ::o:  ::o: ::o:  :blink:  :wacko:  :blink:  :wacko:  :blink:  :wacko:  :wow:

I know, right?

I need to catch up. I've got two or three episodes on the DVR waiting for me to have time.

With my Marvel movie marathon out of the way, I'm now on a Bond movie marathon, Dr. No was a much better film than I remember it being.

1 down, 20 to go...

• Like 6

Rodriguez seems to make a lot of plans for movies. There was supposed to be a Red Sonja movie a couple of years ago with Rose McGowan, and there's been talk of a new Heavy Metal film for several years. And the Sin City sequel was in development hell for what, about a decade before it came out?

He tends to get studios to pony up for something like 75% of what he needs, but they aren't always sold on his choices to be able to pull off more funding than that. He is the right guy to do a Barbarella or Red Sonja movie and have it be campy enough while still being worth watching.

• Like 1