Sign in to follow this  
Talae

Movies - Recently Watched or Plan to Watch Soon

I forgot to mention that I also watched Clockers today. I had not seen it and thought it was a good movie.

I forgot to mention that I also watched Clockers today. I had not seen it and thought it was a good movie.

Mekhi Phifer was in the last Torchwood miniseries (Miracle Day).

I watched 12:01 while painting tonight after finishing up Sleepers.

I thought I had seen Sleepers before, but I am not so sure now. I didn't remember any of it.

12:01 was alright. Worth watching, I guess.

The original "12:01 PM," the short film, with Kurtwood Smith, may be the greatest thing the man has ever done. 

Still need to go see the last Hobbit film.

• Like 1

I turned off Anchorman 2 after half an hour tonight.  I don't know if it's really that bad, or if my tastes have just changed that much since the original came out.

Watched Slacker instead, which is just a bunch of different people ranging from slightly odd to downright crazy having absurd conversations for an hour and a half.  It wasn't great either, but it was good to cleanse my palate after that half hour of Anchorman.

I turned off Anchorman 2 after half an hour tonight. I don't know if it's really that bad, or if my tastes have just changed that much since the original came out.

Watched Slacker instead, which is just a bunch of different people ranging from slightly odd to downright crazy having absurd conversations for an hour and a half. It wasn't great either, but it was good to cleanse my palate after that half hour of Anchorman.

A workmate of mine has been consistently asking me if I'm going to see Anchorman 2 while quoting the movie to me for most of the year, which has put me off seeing it ever. I think if it came on TV, I'd switch channels.

I turned off Anchorman 2 after half an hour tonight.  I don't know if it's really that bad, or if my tastes have just changed that much since the original came out.

It really is that bad. Pretty much, anyway. You didn't miss much.

I liked it. It was not as good as the first, but my wife and I laughed quite a bit while watching Anchorman 2. Everyone has different tastes, though.

Tonight I went to my mom's for dinner and sat down to watch Guardians of the Galaxy again since they paid for it last night on cable for a 48 hour rental or something. Too bad it was already half over for that showing.

We watched Independence Day instead.

Finished watching The Rocketeer.

I can't believe I'd forgotten how much I like Jennifer Connelly. I could listen to her talk all day.

Now I have to find my copy of Dark City and watch her in that sometime soon.

Maybe it's because I recently watched the disappointedly over frenetically paced Amazing Spider-Man 2, but I really enjoyed the slower pacing of this movie.