Movies - Recently Watched or Plan to Watch Soon

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

But....but...Thor is the strongest Avenger    He also meets the criteria for being a bona fide Disney Princess   

I am victorious! All those other fools who got up have weaker resolve than a 9 month pregnant lady! Mwuhahaha!    Endgame was good. Cried, laughed, enjoyed it.

Recently watched two movies - 'Ready Player One' and 'Avengers: Infinity War' that I'd been kept from seeing.   Ready Player One was a little extra bittersweet, since it was a movie my wife

Posted Images

I watched 12:01 while painting tonight after finishing up Sleepers.

I thought I had seen Sleepers before, but I am not so sure now. I didn't remember any of it.

12:01 was alright. Worth watching, I guess.

I turned off Anchorman 2 after half an hour tonight.  I don't know if it's really that bad, or if my tastes have just changed that much since the original came out.

Watched Slacker instead, which is just a bunch of different people ranging from slightly odd to downright crazy having absurd conversations for an hour and a half.  It wasn't great either, but it was good to cleanse my palate after that half hour of Anchorman.

I turned off Anchorman 2 after half an hour tonight. I don't know if it's really that bad, or if my tastes have just changed that much since the original came out.

Watched Slacker instead, which is just a bunch of different people ranging from slightly odd to downright crazy having absurd conversations for an hour and a half. It wasn't great either, but it was good to cleanse my palate after that half hour of Anchorman.

A workmate of mine has been consistently asking me if I'm going to see Anchorman 2 while quoting the movie to me for most of the year, which has put me off seeing it ever. I think if it came on TV, I'd switch channels.

I turned off Anchorman 2 after half an hour tonight.  I don't know if it's really that bad, or if my tastes have just changed that much since the original came out.

It really is that bad. Pretty much, anyway. You didn't miss much.

I liked it. It was not as good as the first, but my wife and I laughed quite a bit while watching Anchorman 2. Everyone has different tastes, though.

Tonight I went to my mom's for dinner and sat down to watch Guardians of the Galaxy again since they paid for it last night on cable for a 48 hour rental or something. Too bad it was already half over for that showing.

We watched Independence Day instead.

Finished watching The Rocketeer.

I can't believe I'd forgotten how much I like Jennifer Connelly. I could listen to her talk all day.

Now I have to find my copy of Dark City and watch her in that sometime soon.

Maybe it's because I recently watched the disappointedly over frenetically paced Amazing Spider-Man 2, but I really enjoyed the slower pacing of this movie.