Sign in to follow this  
Talae

Movies - Recently Watched or Plan to Watch Soon

I'm going to go eat dinner, then I'm going to watch The Watch on FX, when that goes off I'm going to watch Galavant on ABC.

When that goes off I'll be back online for a few hours (my Mom want to watch sister wives....shudder...).

Then at 2315 I'll catch the repeat of The Librarians on TNT.

Then I'll go to bed.

The Watch was OK, but Galavant was Awesome!

This episode of The Librarians was also Awesome!  But then, I've really liked all of them so far.

I should probably give the tv movies a shot one of these days.

The Foot Fist Way. Actually pretty funny.

I too watched the first couple episodes of Galavant. Was not bad.

Went to Unbroken this weekend. Very good movie, not sure it lives up to all of the Oscar hype but as far as that is concerned I can't think of a ton of movies this year I would say did.

I fiiiiiinally watched Guardians of the Galaxy last night.

I liked it. Wasn't the greatest movie ever, but it was fun. I'd see a sequel.

WTF, spellcheck?!

Edited by Baphomet69
  • Like 3

Just finished season 6 of my annual Red Dwarf watching.

Thank you for the reminder! I think I will try and purchase the 10th season, i still have never seen it.

• Like 2

Just finished season 6 of my annual Red Dwarf watching.

Thank you for the reminder! I think I will try and purchase the 10th season, i still have never seen it.

??

Our anniversary set only goes through Series Eight.

What's up?

Also ... It's a revelation watching it with subtitles turned on. I had never realized the opening theme was a riff on "2001: A Space Odyssey".

Edited by Pingo
  • Like 1

I think all of Red Dwarf is on Prime, if that's of any help to anyone. I could be wrong, of course.

• Like 2

It was a couple months ago when I put it on my watchlist. (edit - just checked and yes, it's all 10 seasons on Prime)

I also watched Guardians for the first time last night. It was fun, though I was wondering how Nova (the hero) tied into it.

I should've started a horror movie blog a couple years ago, I've watched most of the 'good' ones on Prime and Netflix already. I'm pretty particular about what I like, Jessica Rich and I had a good talk about them as she has pretty good taste in horror, as well.

Edited by CashWiley
  • Like 2

It was a couple months ago when I put it on my watchlist. (edit - just checked and yes, it's all 10 seasons on Prime)

I also watched Guardians for the first time last night. It was fun, though I was wondering how Nova (the hero) tied into it.

I should've started a horror movie blog a couple years ago, I've watched most of the 'good' ones on Prime and Netflix already. I'm pretty particular about what I like, Jessica Rich and I had a good talk about them as she has pretty good taste in horror, as well.

The CashWiley, name-dropper extraordinaire? Yeah, I know him.  ::P:

• Like 3

I do have that habit, but it's not intentional! I was just remembering that she's maybe the only person I've had a good horror movie conversation with, honest!

I promise I'll drop your name whenever referencing Kraken or seamen.

• Like 2

I do have that habit, but it's not intentional! I was just remembering that she's maybe the only person I've had a good horror movie conversation with, honest!I promise I'll drop your name whenever referencing Kraken or seamen.

Sure you spelled that correctly?

• Like 2

I was reasonably certain I told the Disney movie club that I didn't want Maleficent. It was an alright movie, an interesting take on the sleeping beauty tale, but it wasn't one we wanted to watch again. Guardians of the Galaxy, yes, heeeeeelllz YES!

And yet, Maleficent came in the mail today. :rock: Harumph.

I intend to watch The Babadook this weekend. It looks very creepy, this may be a mistake.

I recall hearing about that. I can't recall if what I heard was good or bad though...