• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Krassling
      I started my Benedikt Project. It is going to be a present for my brother Benedikt.
      I assume this guy will take me a very along time. The mini sits on my desk for s long time but Progress is slow. Maybe Posting here will get me some Motivation.

I will try a style with stark contrasts of light and dark like some of Frazettas works.
      The mini will get a special Base but that is a long was to go.

So lets get started.

• By Inarah
      From the Kid Heroes set:  

• By Inarah
      This is the Bones version of the iconic character, painted in a rather quick and dirty fashion. There was a lot of metal and chain mail, which I did not spend time on, and a few details which I picked out.  In retrospect I could have brightened up the armor some, but since she's likely to go on the table as a generic fighter I didn't feel the need to make her special. 

• By Inarah
      I have to confess when I pulled this guy out of the core set I thought it was a goblin. In particular, it reminded me of a certain space goblin that backwards talks in riddles he does, mmmn.   So he's green.  

• By Inarah
      Slowly working through the horde of plastic.  These guys are about the most boring things ever.  I freely admit to crappy basecoat, drybrush, and wash techniques to get these done as quickly as possible.  Enjoy: 

I even got crappy photos. 

• Who's Online   13 Members, 0 Anonymous, 36 Guests (See full list)