Traxxis from Hasslefree Miniatures. I really (really, really) struggled to assemble this miniature. When I finally managed to do so the handle of the axe is rather bent. On the bright side the miniature is finished, and that's mostly all that counts :)

post-6964-0-56353300-1419193368.jpg

Other pictures linked for nudity: Picture 1, Picture 2, Picture 3

• Like 21
  • Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Awesome brushwork! And I really like this figure. Great porportions on the figure (not talking about the breasts, but the backside and legs), except that the forward knee looks a bit odd (sculpt, not paint).

Edited by Baphomet69
  • Like 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Glitterwolf
      Aline The Bold from Artisan Guild
      3D printed on my Elegoo Mars.
      WIP
      https://forum.reapermini.com/index.php?/topic/92913-aline-the-bold-rogue-by-glitterwolf/&tab=comments#comment-1968546

Not happy with this one, the primer made her gritty, it took me a long time to finally finish her.
      Oh well, another mini done, not my best stuff but her she is anyway.

• By R2ED
      Finally got back on to some painting.  It was a minor win, but just basing this dude feels good to be done.  One cool thing i thought was fun is that i put a footprint in the mud under his left foot.  Kind of a small, but cool detail. 

Done. 
    • By Inarah
      This is a Patrick Keith sculpt  from the Warlord range and I have loved it since it came out years ago.  She would be a really cool player character, I don't know why we don't see her more often.  Great dynamic movement with this one.  Anyway, I threw some color on her, so maybe she'll end up on the table one day. 

• By Inarah
      This was a fun and easy paint job. He comes with a variety of arms and weapon options so you can customize the figure. (and the extra arms are nice for conversions)

• By Chaoswolf
      I just finished painting this figure yesterday. It's from the old Grenadier boxed set 'Fighting Men' #2005. Not really a whole lot to say about him, I spent about 3 hours painting him to a good tabletop level. I got a little burned out on painting for a while, feeling like I had to paint everything to a competition level. Well, sometimes it's just fun to slap some paint on a figure in a few hours just to take your mind off of other things. I had just forgotten that somewhere along the way.

Anyhow, here he is, let me know what you think.

• Who's Online   7 Members, 1 Anonymous, 72 Guests (See full list)