Sign in to follow this  
elfonamouse

Reaper Points?

Reaper points were ended some years ago, before I even came to the boards.

Some packaging still has them, but they are only a curiosity now.

• Like 1

Pingo is correct. The points were used for redeeming items such as hats, shirts, keychains, & even Reaperbucks @ ReaperCon etc etc. The program has been discontinued for quite awhile now.

They still crop up from time to time. It's a sign that your game shop has some OLD back stock. Newer packaging doesn't have Reaper points.

They still crop up from time to time. It's a sign that your game shop has some OLD back stock. Newer packaging doesn't have Reaper points.

Heh. Some of my stuff I ordered direct from Reaper had points on 'em. So lots still floating around.

• Like 2

Old stuff hangs about. I ordered from Iron Wind Metals and one of the pieces came in an old Ral Partha blister.

• Like 2

...Pingo... oh, wait, you've never been to the factory, have you?

There is stuff ready to ship that's been blistered and hanging on the hooks for YEARS. But yeah, I wouldn't be surprised if I ordered something and it arrived in a blister with Reaper points...

• Like 2

...Pingo... oh, wait, you've never been to the factory, have you?

There is stuff ready to ship that's been blistered and hanging on the hooks for YEARS. But yeah, I wouldn't be surprised if I ordered something and it arrived in a blister with Reaper points...

The brushes you can buy through the Reaper store are notorious for this. Every single one I've bought has Swag Points on it.

• Like 1

That likely only means that the original printing for brush blister back cards has not run out. Once it does, I'm sure the new printed version will not have the points.

• Like 3

Some of our cards are old enough that they have not been reprinted to remove the points information.

Not doing reprints until we get to a certain minimum quantity is one way we keep costs down.

It's kind of a bummer that the swag points program was discontinued.  I had enough of them lying around to earn me a pick-up truck or small helicopter . . .

The Egg

• Like 5