Iron Wind Metals Ivar Barbarian Adventurer

72moonglum

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This breaks all the rules for male armour! It's completely impractical! Who wears a speedo to battle! Put this on a female fig ASAP. ::P:

Kidding aside, it's a great figure and I really like your colour choices and execution. The shield pulls it together for me. Well done.

• Like 6

Actually, do a Google image search for the old-school Erol Otus artwork from Basic D&D in the late '70's/early '80's and you'll find a lot of adventurers rocking the exact same ponytail/chainmail vest/shield-on-the-back/Speedoes-and-Ugg-boots look... I'd be willing to bet his design was consciously influenced by the old D&D artwork.

Edited by Mad Jack
  • Like 5

Actually, do a Google image search for the old-school Erol Otus artwork from Basic D&D in the late '70's/early '80's and you'll find a lot of adventurers rocking the exact same ponytail/chainmail vest/shield-on-the-back/Speedoes-and-Ugg-boots look... I'd be willing to bet his design was consciously influenced by the old D&D artwork.

How else could you describe a concept so odd as lower AC equals harder to hit? This guy's AC must be like a 2 or a 1.

• Like 1