Sign in to follow this  
Adrift

Darkshade Raider, Sea Lion, Creature of the Blood Reef

They look really good! I had to really look for the mold line; I'm not even totally certain I found it, so your efforts to disguise seem to ahve worked.

• Like 2

I like the blend of warm and cold on each of these. The contrast between that Darkshade Raider's skin and her bandages is nicely done. I like the fishy tiger stripes on the Sea Lion's back. I'm sorry you had trouble with the Creature of Blood Reef, but the salmon color goes well with the turquoise.

Wait, these are 4-5 hour paints? Oh, my.

• Like 3

I love the inspired color selections on all three and think all three came out beautifully. Since you asked for suggestions for where you could do better, the one thing I can suggest is darker shadows for the red cloak in the raider.

• Like 2

These are outstanding adrift, your work is a pleasure to view thank you and well done ;)

• Like 2

Love your work on these! And ,maybe in person you can see the mould lines, but I sure couldn't find them! Love your colour choices, you've inspired me to try something like this out, but mine will take weeks not hours.

Thanks for sharing.

• Like 2

Now you're just showing off.

Really great color choices, they all look great and different than any take I've seen on them before.

• Like 2

These came out great. I think the undead choice for the assassin was right given the tattered nature of the cloak. I can't see mold lines on the third one either, so good job. I'd be darn proud of all three.

• Like 2

For a half days work, each of these are terrific. The raider in particular is nice work the color choices are excellent. On the sea creatures, I would have liked to see some more definition in the colors, my eye gets a little confused with all the color and patterning, but that could just be me.

Good work on all three!

• Like 1