Sign in to follow this  
fanguad

Relic Knights - Amelial

The color mastery on this is "Kapow" !

smoooooothhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh color application,

and the contrasts are so sharp, and almost zen like.

Dang Dude...I'll be =0^0= ing you !

There's a wonderful contrast between the desaturated outfit and wings and the vivid blue and gold.  It makes them look very different.  I really like it.

Nice work! Good to see what someone else is doing before I go about enacting my crazy plans for my void guys.

I can't wait to see them, dsmiles.  Are you planning on using the cloud-thingy she comes with?

Yeah, they're assembled and on their stock base inserts. I'm going all TRON-bad guy on the void-types.

This is awesome I love your NMM something I really need to practice. Thank you for sharing

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By SGHawkins09
      Recently finished this lovely mini from Dark Sword. Toyed with a few ideas but the winter theme ended up being the one that stuck. I wish I had had more time to spend on it but I am happy with how she turned out. 

• By MoonglowMinis
      Buckle in folks, I've got a lot for you today.  Over the past year or so I've slowly collected and painted a set of the five Chromatic Dragons.  When I first started collecting minis I'd picked up a couple of Dragons from Safari Ltd which were easy to find at craft stores.  Rather than buy a bunch of new models from Reaper or elsewhere, I decided to see if I could make a unique set of Dragons using mostly Safari Ltd models.  I flipped through my Monster Manual and browsed online catalogs and slowly picked out models that I wanted to use to represent each of them.  I eventually ran out of models that I liked and I supplemented a McFarlane Toys dragon for the Red.  I finally completed them early this past summer:

The White Dragon

Read on for More:

The Black Dragon
      Moving up the Chromatic Hierarchy, we have the Black Dragon, represented here by the Safari Ltd. Cave Dragon.  This is actually the model that inspired me to paint up the dragons, as it looked so much like the 5E Black Dragon artwork.

Read on for More:

The Green Dragon
      Next up, we have the Green Dragon represented by the Safari Ltd. Twilight Dragon.  Funnily enough, that sculpt is also available in a green variant as the "Forest Dragon," but i already had the black copy on hand.  It was all getting painted over anyways.

Read on for More:

The Blue Dragon
      The last of the Safari Ltd. Dragons, this is the Fog Dragon, which got a tiny bit of green stuff to look the part of a Blue Dragon.

Read on for More:

The Red Dragon
      I used up the biggest Safari Ltd Dragon with the blue, and I wasn't seeing anything I liked from any of their direct competitors, so I chose something a little different for the Red.  I ended up with the Komodo Clan dragon from McFarlane Toys Dragons Series 2.  And though this guy showed up in shades of red, I wanted to paint it myself, so it got primed and re-painted.

Read on for More:

It was a lot of fun painting up these guys, and I like having a unique collection.  I'm also glad they're all done.  Though I do still have a Shadow Dragon and a Dracolich primed and waiting for paint... and then all the dragons that are still boxed... and then that big five-headed guy I keep meaning to get around to... and then all those new dragons coming with Bones 5...

Which dragon do you like best?
    • By aku-chan
      Presenting Tzandi, a member of Monkey's Troupe from the game Twisted by Demented Games.

Been painting this one on and off for a while, as I could only work on her teeny tiny details in small bursts (She essentially feels like a much larger scale mini that's been shrunk down). I think taking my time paid off as I'm pretty pleased with the results.
      This also means I've actually finished a set of something for a change (At least until Long Ma the dragon comes out):-

The full Monkey's Troupe.

As always, any comments or criticisms are warmly received.
    • By aku-chan
      Presenting The Bride of Nurgle, the leader of the Nurgle warband in the game Warhammer:- Underworlds by Games Workshop.

I don't usually post my Underworlds stuff here, but I felt this one deserved it.
      Annoyingly, I did a really good job painting her face but you can't see most of it once her fringe is attached.

As always, any comments or criticisms are warmly received.
    • By Glitterwolf
      Printed this out a while ago and made a base for her with the Greenstuffworld Cobblestone Roller and a twig.
      The primer came out a bit chalky will try to remedy that. But for now I've basecoated her boots.
      Leather can be a bit rough so it's alright.

• Who's Online   24 Members, 0 Anonymous, 45 Guests (See full list)