• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Flamehawke

• NomadZeke

• ub3r_n3rd

• Last Knight

Top Posters In This Topic

it has jedi, sith, axe weilding barbarians, dragons, giant spiders, and a platypus with a jetpack. It's already got more plot than half of Hollywood's recent releases, and far more interesting characters.

Not to mention a werewolf, a puss in one boot, an enchanting sorceress, a talking blue berry and a sentient goblet of red ambrosia.  :;):

• Like 6

For the geek crowd I think the most offensive thing I was ever told was I neither looked nor sounded like one. His reasoning idiocy was I did not smell, was not overweight, dressed nicely (clean jeans, workboots, and a t-shirt), and spoke properly. [...]

You missed a chance to tell the bozo it was a just clever disguise...

...just had a horrible thought: did he mistakenly think he was making a compliment? Ouch.

• Like 5

For the geek crowd I think the most offensive thing I was ever told was I neither looked nor sounded like one. His reasoning idiocy was I did not smell, was not overweight, dressed nicely (clean jeans, workboots, and a t-shirt), and spoke properly. [...]

You missed a chance to tell the bozo it was a just clever disguise...

...just had a horrible thought: did he mistakenly think he was making a compliment? Ouch.

I hope he was not or likely he needs to work on his lines massively. Most people don't appreciate being told they don't look like a stereotype and thus can't be one. I honestly now try to view it as maybe that is what all the female geeks he new looked like so he assumed they all dressed the female geeks he knew.

• Like 2

Welp, I've been asleep for much of the last 14 hours. What seemed like a slight headache went south yesterday midmorning.

The good news is I was able to keep water down a few hours ago and can now look at things without feeling like I am being tossed upside down out of an airplane.

Hope all has been going well over here. I'm off back to bed.

ETA: Corrected because my time sense is way off.

Edited by Pingo
  • Like 5

Get better soon Pingo!

Hmmmmm

I wonder if we should have a cage and collect some buzzies for the future PHDs.... I mean... if we set it up right when they open up the thread they could get lots of snacks right there to nibble on as they read......

• Like 3

Release the Kraken! (not a euphemism)

Time to write some background for the campaign!  Get it out of my head and into some useable format.

I prefer a logic flowchart, but even that doesn't cover all the bases. Mostly, because you never know how the players will screw up your plot outline this time.  :poke:
Well THERE'S yer problem! ;p

I just write rough notes and several routes they could go and go from there. I really only need the overarching pollen more than anything. Everything leading up to it just the filling, but I try to make it really fun. A few notes and some references on various things I'm using and I call it good. Main thing I plan out is when you go to a dungeon and I need a map for it.

Hey Kay!

Edited by Flamehawke
  • Like 4