• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Flamehawke

• NomadZeke

• ub3r_n3rd

• Last Knight

Top Posters In This Topic

Archer is Green Arrow right? Or am I mixing up shows?

That's Arrow, Archer is the spy cartoon.

It was 10 or so here this morning, with a windchill of -9. That's super cold for us. Bad enough that our poor heat pumps couldn't keep up.

Edited by wax_eagle
  • Like 6

Good morning/afternoon/evening everyone.

*slurps coffee and gets on to a couple of replies*

We're up to -6 now. I don't mind the cold, really. Just need to be prepared for it, which I mostly am. If I lived near SR it would be no big deal, but dipping to subzero is still a pretty infrequent thing here. We usually prepare for single digits, hitting double subzero digits was a little off our normal scale. Even with the woodstove roaring I couldn't get the living room over 73F!

Still, I prefer this over hot and humid for the most part. And it's purty, there was an awesome lenticular halo when I got to work just now: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/3667682/temp/20150108_090015.jpg

Hmm, well we had a High of 73 yesterday, today it's going to be like 69 or 70.

The fact that the player was reluctant to drop out is something that I would take as meaning that she liked part of the experience but just wasn't having fun with the game (for whatever reason). I would be hesitant to assume that you've lost them as friends in addition to losing them as a gaming group.

You know them, though, and I do not, so that's just internet speculation, not advice.

Good luck and my condolences on the loss of the game.

QFT

• Like 5

Black hat and American Sniper. Two films in not sure or not that I want to see.

Naked Gun 33 1/3 is on Comedy Central right now, though. It I did want to see. I guess.

American Sniper, definitely want to see that one. I like Bradley Cooper as an actor and it'd directed by Clint Eastwood. I've liked every Eastwood directed film I've seen so far a lot.

• Like 4

Black hat and American Sniper. Two films in not sure or not that I want to see.

Naked Gun 33 1/3 is on Comedy Central right now, though. It I did want to see. I guess.

American Sniper, definitely want to see that one. I like Bradley Cooper as an actor and it'd directed by Clint Eastwood. I've liked every Eastwood directed film I've seen so far a lot.

Yeah, love Eastwood. I absolutely despise Bradley Cooper, lol. Always iffy on war movies, too, especially the more modern they get, but I trust Eastwood with that.

• Like 1

Pingo: Hope you're feeling better. Sounds like a virus has gotten ahold of you.

TGP: It sounds like you are on the mend. Hope that is the case.

I am way more than 4 days out from my last proven Influenza contact. So Yay! Both the vaccine and hygiene are working!

• Like 8