Randomness 4: A New Hope

I just dont get what they would be used for....

Running with really poor ankle support... I think it would make the running motion awkward and lead to more injuries in the future... 

So who is the target audience, and why this design.

Those are the questions that pop into my head as soon as I see the image.

It just doesn't make sense. ::):

Target audience are HOVERBOARD riders of course!

ETA:

REAL HOVERBOARD

Edited by ub3r_n3rd
  • Like 6
  • Replies 15k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Flamehawke

• NomadZeke

• ub3r_n3rd

• Last Knight

Top Posters In This Topic

I never saw that movie which likely by I never recognized them. If they work the way hey did in the movie clip shown I guess they could be really neat

Whiskey Tango Foxtrot!?  :huh:

You need to watch the Back to the Future Trilogy ASAP, they are some of the greatest and most entertaining movies ever made in the history of movies. Period.

Oh, lordy . . . Just saw a commercial for a fourth Scorpion King movie. Fourth. 4th. #4. How did this happen. I do not understand.

YES! I mean, oh cool I guess...

• Like 6

Speaking of red hair, I need to figure out how to mix up some paint that'd work well for a redheaded mini. I never really try red hair because I'm afraid it'll turn our wrong.

Here you go. I listed some hair Tutorials a while back, particularly of interest will be Marsya's red hair tutorial.

Edited by ub3r_n3rd
  • Like 4

Hmm, well we had a High of 73 yesterday, today it's going to be like 69 or 70.

You couldn't pay me to live in Vegas. I'm ok with never stepping foot in the city limits. I'm sure there are some nice people there (you, for instance), but I've mostly met thieves and liars; it's also a hellish sandscape. No wonder you dig the Scorpion King, you live on the set :p

I do agree on the awesome that is Back to the Future. Great Scott!

• Like 8

What's so special about shoes that lace themseleves?

Kids these days.

Now get off my lawn!

Haha, it's like those old Reebok "pump" shoes, which are now making a comeback as well...

reebok-pump-omni-zone-2.jpg

I have seen the first one and liked it. Just the next two never interested me enough to watch them

#2 isn't as good as 1 or 3, but it's still entertaining and it is where you see the hoverboards and self-lacing shoes and the year 2015!

• Like 6

Hmm, well we had a High of 73 yesterday, today it's going to be like 69 or 70.

You couldn't pay me to live in Vegas. I'm ok with never stepping foot in the city limits. I'm sure there are some nice people there (you, for instance), but I've mostly met thieves and liars; it's also a hellish sandscape. No wonder you dig the Scorpion King, you live on the set :p

I do agree on the awesome that is Back to the Future. Great Scott!

It's not THAT bad, a different kind of beauty is the desert. Not green like you have out there, but there are beautiful mountains and sunshine 360 days a year. The summers are hot as hell (literally), but we have AC everywhere.

There are few movies that I like more than the BttF movies. They are just great fun and vastly entertaining to me.

• Like 4