• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Flamehawke

• NomadZeke

• ub3r_n3rd

• Last Knight

Top Posters In This Topic

I have been putting together a "go-bag" for emergency situations. It has things like dry food, first aid, water filtration, etc.

I am contemplating putting Bones and paints in it too. Is this logical?

• Like 12

I have been putting together a "go-bag" for emergency situations. It has things like dry food, first aid, water filtration, etc.

No.  But then again neither am I.

I've thought about putting one together.  There was a series of articles about over at the The Art of Manliness website.  Written by Creek (johnson?), that guy who does the Fat Guys in the Woods show on the Weather Channel.

I should really put mine together, I already have most of the stuff, including my Cold Steel tomahawk.

Edited due to recurring failure to proof read until after hitting post.

Edited by Dilvish the Deliverer
  • Like 6

Wife's doing some jet-lag recovery,so I'm painting. These Enigma minis seem closer to 35mm scale than the 32mm scale they're billed as.

Also: Pumpkin Orange - For when that undead warrior's man-skirt just has to be fabulous!

Did she bring you any kim-chi and if so, are you sharing? Yummm........ home made kim-chi....

I miss my Korean roomies.

She doesn't need to bring any, we make it at home.

Yum!! When can I come for dinner?! :lol:

Just kidding. I wouldn't invite myself over.

• Like 4

Blue Falcon strikes again... <_< We start watch at 2345, there'sjust the two of us, we alternate every two hours between gangway and security rover, the watch is eight hours and we get relieved at 0745.

So, what time does he want to relieve me on the gangway...?

Queue five minute argument about how no, he can't have an extra fifteen minutes to screw off, and no, I don't really appreciate getting stuck on the gangway longer, and most especially no , this is not how it's "always done" because I had this exact same conversation six months ago when he tried to pull this bullhooey then.

Feeeeeeeeeeeeeeh.

• Like 8

Blue Falcon strikes again... <_< We start watch at 2345, there'sjust the two of us, we alternate every two hours between gangway and security rover, the watch is eight hours and we get relieved at 0745.

So, what time does he want to relieve me on the gangway...?

Queue five minute argument about how no, he can't have an extra fifteen minutes to screw off, and no, I don't really appreciate getting stuck on the gangway longer, and most especially no , this is not how it's "always done" because I had this exact same conversation six months ago when he tried to pull this bullhooey then.

Feeeeeeeeeeeeeeh.

Ouch...that sucks lk..sorry to hear
  • Like 4

Poor LK. My sympathies

Ouch...that sucks lk..sorry to hear

Thanks. He pulls this crap because he's gotten away with it so long, he can't comprehend not getting away with it. You'd think after six months working with me he'd remember that I'm not an idiot, but he's been doing the same thing for so oong he can't change. At all. This is how it goes because this is how it's always gone.

Reason forty seven I hate homesteaders...

• Like 7

Ya know if you take all that other stuff out, there'd be more room for miniatures and miniature related items. Edited by tiniest rhombus
  • Like 5

Ya know if you take all that other stuff out, there'd be more room for miniatures and miniature related items.
Maybe I should make a second go-bag...
  • Like 6