Randomness 4: A New Hope

I have been putting together a "go-bag" for emergency situations. It has things like dry food, first aid, water filtration, etc.

I am contemplating putting Bones and paints in it too. Is this logical?

Ya know if you take all that other stuff out, there'd be more room for miniatures and miniature related items.

AKA: travel paint kit.  Reminds me I have to put one together for my upcoming trip.

• Like 5
  • Replies 15k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Flamehawke

• NomadZeke

• ub3r_n3rd

• Last Knight

Top Posters In This Topic

I have been putting together a "go-bag" for emergency situations. It has things like dry food, first aid, water filtration, etc.

I am contemplating putting Bones and paints in it too. Is this logical?

Ya know if you take all that other stuff out, there'd be more room for miniatures and miniature related items.

AKA: travel paint kit. Reminds me I have to put one together for my upcoming trip.
I guess it would make more sense if I traveled anywhere to paint. The few times I have, I chose to pack just for that day before putting every back.
  • Like 5

May Karma come and bit the Blue Falcon in his butt, and give his inner thoughts the voice of Gilbert Gotfried

Oh my Gilbert Gotfried? That's just evil. I approve :-)

Not evil. Just a fitting punishment for being an [expletive deleted]

• Like 4

So apparently father in law is potentially improving now that he has oxygen & can breathe somewhat.  My poor mother in law is stuck dealing with trying to get to & from the hospital in miserable weather in Edmonton plus she's got the same bad cold/flu that sent her husband to the hospital.  Assuming he continues to recover we are hoping that they send him home with his own O2 supply.  He's overdue for it, and then perhaps he could handle some actual activity. 

I really need to get working on Bailey for the beauty pageant, hopefully tomorrow.  Not feeling happy with some of my color choices so far, so I'm either going to have to tweak things or just stop caring. 

• Like 10

Its good to hear that your father in law looks like he might be getting better.

Hope everyone has had a good day...

Monday is now over.... or at least the work portion of it is.

• Like 5

I sort of caught up. I read about ten pages after my last time here and then read about ten pages before the current last page.  But I think there were about 70 pages total so I've actually just skipped 50. Ah well.

Been a busy weekend away from the computer as I was either not feeling well (and thus sleeping) or I was out and about.

And now I've just realized it's almost 11:30pm and I have to be up early tomorrow morning so I guess I should head off for bed.  <_<

Be well everyone!

• Like 4