• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Flamehawke

• NomadZeke

• ub3r_n3rd

• Last Knight

Top Posters In This Topic

This thread is now running like a PC on UPS with the power out. Here's a thought - for the next one, the mods use a random number generator with an upper bound and the resulting number is the page or post at which the thread is locked.

Every post will be one step closer, the lock of Damocles hovering o'er our heads....

Beep

Beep

Beeeeeeep

No! 1,000 is perfect.

It would be the essence of randomness to we posters! Surely that is the goal of those who strive to forge the Uncertain Path!?

• Like 3

okay the nine most prolific posters on this thread have beaten my total # of posts for the the whole forum

and im trapped in Idaho without minis or paint.

I'm kind of surprised that NZ beat mine by so much. The last thread I think I was ahead of 2nd poster by nearly 2x the number of posts.

• Like 3

This thread is now running like a PC on UPS with the power out. Here's a thought - for the next one, the mods use a random number generator with an upper bound and the resulting number is the page or post at which the thread is locked.

Every post will be one step closer, the lock of Damocles hovering o'er our heads....

Beep

Beep

Beeeeeeep

No! 1,000 is perfect.
It would be the essence of randomness to we posters! Surely that is the goal of those who strive to forge the Uncertain Path!?

Random should be the posts therein, not the number of them. I like the 1k and then lock, start new thread. It's fun and gives us something to strive for in a fun way and we do little guesses on when the thread will hit the 1,000 mark and get locked up.

• Like 4

As I was catching up on the thread just now, the skeletor ad came on. Now I understand.

Also the thread list of post counts doesn't seem to be working for me anymore. ::(:

You just need more power!

Nevermind. Figured out it doesn't work when viewing from the New Content page. Have to be viewing from the subforum page.

Good grief. I'm lucky to have hung on to being in the top 20 here.

• Like 6

Force Unleashed II was better. You where the good guy, and could still unleash all those awesome force stuff (and pulling a Star Destroyer out of orbit is just silly, besides the fact it would kill you and like two thirds of the planet)

Hmm, good to know. I didn't get/play the 2nd. I'd heard it wasn't as good, but I'm sure it's super cheap now to pick up.

As I was catching up on the thread just now, the skeletor ad came on. Now I understand.

Also the thread list of post counts doesn't seem to be working for me anymore. ::(:

You just need more power!
Nevermind. Figured out it doesn't work when viewing from the New Content page. Have to be viewing from the subforum page.

Good grief. I'm lucky to have hung on to being in the top 20 here.

So... Are you doing the honors since you're the mod on now? Lock this and start thread 4?

• Like 2