Getting to Know Each Other -- January 2015

• Replies 822
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

SUSHISUSHISUSHISUSHISUSHISUSHISUSHISUSHISUSHISUSHISUSHISUSHISUSHISUSHISUSHISUSHISUSHISUSHISUSHI SUSHISUSHISUSHISUSHISUSHISUSHISUSHISUSHISUSHISUSHISUSHISUSHISUSHISUSHISUSHISUSHISUSHISUSHISUSHI SUSHISUSHISUSHISUSHISUSHISUSHISUSHISUSHISUSHISUSHISUSHISUSHISUSHISUSHISUSHISUSHISUSHISUSHISUSHI SUSHISUSHISUSHISUSHISUSHISUSHISUSHISUSHISUSHISUSHISUSHI

Qft

In Edinburgh, there was this place with the most amazing Thai chicken fried rice. Unfortunately haven't found anywhere in the US that remotely lives up to it. I suppose that's more of an endorsement of the restaurant than Thai food in general, so for my actual answer to the question I'm going to go with Aikido. As modern martial arts go, I find it far more applicable to life outside of unlikely self-defense situations than most others.

Strawberry Pocky 

Strawberry Pocky made my quite badly ill once. The strawberry coating was starting to flake off and I was a bit too drunk at the time to bother checking the use by date on them. I probably made a terrible, terrible mistake.

I prefer Mikado which is basically the exact same thing from the same company but rebranded for the UK market to make it sound a bit classier. The biscuit stick is a bit crunchier.

Meanwhilst actual Pocky sells by the proverbial truckload at just about every UK comics/sci-fi/anime convention

• Like 2

Question for January 8th:

What is your favorite foreign thing/culture/food/product?

Ireland. Just in general. In particular, colcannon and tin whistles. And women with smoking hot accents (red hair optional but definitely a bonus).

Edited by Mad Jack
  • Like 7