Getting to Know Each Other -- January 2015

• Replies 822
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Isn't there a country song about a red Solo cup?

Also, I use the blue cups.  Does that make me more or less classy?

Ooooh.  The fact that I'm asking that is kinda weird.  Does that count?

No, there is a Toby Keith song called 'Red Solo Cup" There is a major difference

• Like 6

No, there is a Toby Keith song called 'Red Solo Cup" There is a major difference

But I though Toby Keith was a country arti........ :blink:   oh I see.

• Like 5

Yeah Dilvish, your concept of 'weird' is going to be permanently warped, like a funhouse mirror by life in the company of Submariners

Hmmm, that doesn't give me much hope then.I was briefly a Marine, then I was a surface guy, who was stationed at a submarine base for 6 years.

• Like 3

Yeah Dilvish, your concept of 'weird' is going to be permanently warped, like a funhouse mirror by life in the company of Submariners

Hmmm, that doesn't give me much hope then.I was briefly a Marine, then I was a surface guy, who was stationed at a submarine base for 6 years.

nope, you're pretty well gonna be messed up. Not as bad though, you didn't end up spending time in a pressurized tube with unfathomable tons of water on all sides of you.

• Like 2

There's also a Glee cover of that song, which is the only reason I already knew the song existed. 

• Like 1

nope, you're pretty well gonna be messed up. Not as bad though, you didn't end up spending time in a pressurized tube with unfathomable tons of water on all sides of you.

The water is always fathomable.  We have depth gauges and fathometers.  Six feet to a fathom.

• Like 6

Thankfully, I'm an Army Engineer. The wierdest thing that's happened to me in the past decade was an error in my boolean algebra. That's GOTTA count, right? C'mon, I'm really reaching, here...
  • Like 3

Question for January 12th:

What is the weirdest thing to happen to you lately?

I was asked to peer review a journal article.  I thought that weird since I don't work for a University and I am unsure how the journal editor found me.

• Like 1