Getting to Know Each Other -- January 2015

What is normal but a state of mind? I walk with a "gang" flag at random hours over 6 miles. Thank you fbi. I am a juggalo. Google can only do so much. To many my normal would be abnormal. The weird thing is I wear face paint on some weekends. On hobby days I wear a zoot suit. I play with explosives. I guess not getting pulled over yesterday would be weird.

• Replies 822
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Question for January 12th:

What is the weirdest thing to happen to you lately?

drawing a blank. But then, I stay home a lot and try to avoid people. Might keep their weirdness away from me.

While Christmas shopping at our FLGS, the owner asked me if I would do a signing event next time Reaper releases one of my sculpts.  :blink:   I'm not sure how much of a draw River Animals will be (though he said some of my other sculpts have been good sellers). I'm not really sure how to respond to this request.

i think it sounds kinda cool. Congrats on being famous!

Yeah, and that is the sur-real part about it, because I'm not.  I was buying a mix of PF and D&D Next books and he commented on how it was a strange mix.  I was buying them so I could ensure that my sculpts conform to the rules of both systems, and for all the great reference art.  So I told him that, which lead him to questioning me more about what I do and which sculpts I have done for Reaper (he has a huge stock of Reaper figs).  Anyway, he got fairly excited about it.

Now I could see it if I were Gene with the Mouselings or Julie or Sandra with their dragons, but who's really that excited about my little animal packs, a wyvern, and one Victorian lady?

Pshaw! I'd go to a signing by you! Heck yeah! (assuming I knew it was happening :lol: I am hopelessly out of touch).

• Like 2

While Christmas shopping at our FLGS, the owner asked me if I would do a signing event next time Reaper releases one of my sculpts. :blink: I'm not sure how much of a draw River Animals will be (though he said some of my other sculpts have been good sellers). I'm not really sure how to respond to this request.

Attack otters have been on my list of things to find for a while now.

Er weird things. Saw someone raid the fixins bar at a thruway Roy Rodgers because the hummus he brought from home was not quite a sandwich and then argue with his embarrassed daughter that this was the right thing to do.

• Like 1

Question for January 13:

What is the weirdest thing that hasn't happened to you yet but you hope it will?

Have a direct, full-daylight sighting of a sasquatch for more than an instant, preferably with my camera on.

• Like 4

Question for January 13:

What is the weirdest thing that hasn't happened to you yet but you hope it will?

Winning something awesome. I usually don't win things and when I do they're usually lame things. Something awesome would be neat.

• Like 2

Question for January 13:

Win the lottery or otherwise have a giant pile of money fall in my lap...

Damon.

This.

Or find a gamer lady that hasn't ever been admitted to the Looney Bin...I know enough of those already

• Like 4

Some retro metal site in Europe discovers my band's recordings and we become a cult hit.

Happened to our 'rival' band, actually! It was pretty awesome, but very weird twenty years later.

• Like 4

Wildest thing that has happened recently has to be my cat's transmission giving up as I was driving to work, but better than the blowout at 70 mph on the interstate a few years ago.

Weirdest thing I hope happens, winning the publisher's clearing house sweepstakes for $5k a week for the rest of my life and someone else's as well.

• Like 3

Question for January 13:What is the weirdest thing that hasn't happened to you yet but you hope it will?

Win the lottery or otherwise have a giant pile of money fall in my lap...

Damon.

This.

Or find a gamer lady that hasn't ever been admitted to the Looney Bin...I know enough of those already

:huh: Did you mean to say this like this?

• Like 2