Sign in to follow this  
Dr_Automaton

Old Packaging discussion

We're truly sorry about that, but we did announce that we would be ending the program many months before we actually ended it.

And here it is 6 years (maybe more?) later and there are *still* people wanting to cash these things in. 

Next up - 'WHere do I get that cool paint rack Reaper used to sell?"

These could be a a seasonal event on rthe Reaper boards - we could sell hotdogs!

• Like 7

We're truly sorry about that, but we did announce that we would be ending the program many months before we actually ended it.

And here it is 6 years (maybe more?) later and there are *still* people wanting to cash these things in. 

These could be a a seasonal event on rthe Reaper boards - we could sell hotdogs!

After Qwycksilver's post I went diving into the archives.

Reaper points were discontinued in January of 2011, so about four years ago.

And yes, there has been a trickle of recurrent threads since then asking about Swag Points.

There are hints of a story, but we are probably happier not knowing.

• Like 5

Thing is the paint rack was more or less the retail display for Pro Paints. Thus each slot was meant for multiples of one color.

I remember wanting that rack until I seen it. Ha ha I'm glad that used majority of my points for ReaperBucks. Got what I wanted in the auction.

• Like 4

And yes, there has been a trickle of recurrent threads since then asking about Swag Points.

But the hot dogs?.... We can still have those right?

• Like 2

But the hot dogs?.... We can still have those right?

Only if they are Sonic hot dogs. :;):

• Like 2

I actually wanted one of those racks back in the day.  And had almost saved up enough points to get it before they became unavailable.

So, I got a lot of key fobs, shirts, and a metric ton of reaper bucks for an auction that year.

• Like 3

I'm sort of new to the hobby which is why I didn't know about the history.  I get a lot of my Reaper mini's at discounted prices from resellers.  I guess I know now how long they have been sitting on their shelves.  LOL

• Like 9