Sign in to follow this  
Dr_Automaton

Old Packaging discussion

IIRC, someone gave me their paint rack because they weren't using it.  I didn't get much use out of it either, but I did use it at my store for a while.  I still have it, hidden up on the "top shelves" (where product goes to die)...

• Like 4

I have 4 Reaper Blisters pre-DHL. I'm happy to report that they do not have swag points on the back (or Sophie for that matter).

• Like 2

I have the old Dark Heaven Apocolypse game.

*edit* for STOOPID iPad 'keys'.

Me too.  I picked it up at my FLGS during one of the original New England Paint Days.  It had been sitting in the basement of the store because the shrink wrap was missing.  It still had everything inside.

• Like 4

I have two Reaper minis old enough to be packaged in baggies with cardboard labels stapled on. (Not that I purchased these at time of release, but when I saw them on a dusty shelf of a local store, I had to snatch them up.)

• Like 8

I have 4 Reaper Blisters pre-DHL. I'm happy to report that they do not have swag points on the back (or Sophie for that matter).

how can you be happy to report a lack of Sophie? 

• Like 4

I have the old Dark Heaven Apocolypse game.

*edit* for STOOPID iPad 'keys'.

Me too.  I picked it up at my FLGS during one of the original New England Paint Days.  It had been sitting in the basement of the store because the shrink wrap was missing.  It still had everything inside.
...the what now?
  • Like 3

A skirmish game. The predecessor to Warlord and I believe maybe the whole Dark Heaven line of figs. Not sure on the last bit though.

link

Edited by Baphomet69
  • Like 5

A skirmish game. The predecessor to Warlord and I believe maybe the whole Dark Heaven line of figs. Not sure on the last bit though.

link

Good grief.  That was so long ago I was still in college.

• Like 5

link

The Dark Heavens line was well established when Dark Heaven Apocalypse made its appearance.

• Like 1

I'm not sure that date is right. It might be the right copyright date. I remember that there was a full panel of DHL minis when the boxed version hit the shelves.

You can find Reaper The System in the resources section of the casketworks. That has the same cover as the 1993 catalog. http://www.reapermini.com/pdf/CW/The_System.pdf

And I'm very certain that pre-dates Dark Heaven Apocalypse

DHL figures appear in the 1997 catalog. http://www.reapermini.com/pdf/CW/Reaper_1997_Catalog.pdf

The 1998 catalog announces the release of Dark Heaven Apocalypse  http://www.reapermini.com/pdf/CW/Reaper_1998_Catalog.pdf

Edited by Heisler
  • Like 1