Resolutionary Painting Challenge! Chatter/Info Thread

NomadZeke

For all those that fell off and/or got run over by the wagon: I'll offer you a chance at redemption:

You may use the memorial painting binge to make up deficit from previous months, filling the quota that you missed. But! This applies to one month. If you missed two months, add an extra onto that amount. Three months-two extra, and so forth. Tabletop quality would be excellent, but the end goal is really to put a tiny dent in all our 20 minis. It doesn't matter if you paint all giant beetles, or all khanjiras (that would be really impressive though)

Questions?

Edited by NomadZeke
  • Like 6

• Replies 624
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

For all those that fell off and/or got run over by the wagon: I'll offer you a chance at redemption:

You may use the memorial painting binge to make up deficit from previous months, filling the quota that you missed. But! This applies to one month. If you missed two months, add an extra onto that amount. Three months-two extra, and so forth. Tabletop quality would be excellent, but the end goal is really to put a tiny dent in all our 20 minis. It doesn't matter if you paint all giant beetles, or all khanjiras (that would be really impressive though)

Questions?

So I have missed March and April ... one of those months was 5 minis, therefore, during binge:

March 4 + 0

April 5 + 1

...and four more for May before June1.

Am I doing the maths correctly?

One per piece? How many pieces is he?

Also, holy %$^& when did it get so late in the month??

I've got one almost finished, and another maybe 60%.  Nothing else started yet.....and I was supposed to get started on some pieces for June this month too, since I'm on vacation for two weeks in there.......ack!

• Like 1

Also, holy %$^& when did it get so late in the month??

I've got one almost finished, and another maybe 60%.  Nothing else started yet.....

I'm in basically the same boat.

Me too, until a PFS scenario I'm running on Saturday required even more goblins than I already have... Saved by the goblins! I haven't finished a single non-goblin mini this month.

• Like 5

So are you going to update totals after the weekend binge ? 

I'm not great at painting on weekends, too much family stuff.  But it has been a very productive week. 

3 dragons done (two were hatchlings) and my Summer Exchange piece is nearly painted - just not based. 

• Like 4