Resolutionary Painting Challenge! Chatter/Info Thread

NomadZeke

• Replies 624
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't believe how well I did this month. I've been in some sort of a slump all the way from the end of February to the beginning of June. Finally feel like I'm starting to make progress again. Really appreciate this challenge, it's definitely forced me to hit the "bare minimum" some months and then the other months like this one, it's nice to report it somewhere and feel like I'm getting extra points for the extra paint work.

• Like 4

I have high expectations of y'all next month though..I hope them to be met :ph34r:

Y'all just means some folks, right?  Not like all y'all, eh?   ::D:

Don't get a lot of y'alls up here.  Sorry  :poke:

Summer is my busy time, and I've got an exchange to finish.... 

I have a plan for next month, but it's going to all (hopefully) quick stuff.  That or more goblins....

• Like 3

Just posted what I got done in the June thread. fair amount of work considering work was hassling me to be extra productive. people wanting food and drinks... lol oh well, at least painting got done, but more stuff came in so i think i am losing the war against the plastic mountain...

• Like 3

Just posted what I got done in the June thread. fair amount of work considering work was hassling me to be extra productive. people wanting food and drinks... lol oh well, at least painting got done, but more stuff came in so i think i am losing the war against the plastic mountain...

Ha I feel the same way, especially with Bones 3 about to start. I went from ~200 unpainted right before 2 shipped which brought me to ~700 unpainted. Not sure I can make a good dent in that before 3 fulfills. Also on long work schedule since late March which hasn't been helping.

• Like 1