Sign in to follow this  
NomadZeke

Resolutionary Painting Challenge! Chatter/Info Thread

What is the scoring, annotation, and posting / recording method? How will it accumulate in the forums?

How many wip threads?

How many showoff threads?

Is the plan, one massive thread used by all participants, like a Play-by-Post adventure thread? ( :huh: a Post-as-Painted thread ?)

One for each participator...

One for each miniature...

One thread for everyone / all the minis?

• Like 2

I think we should avoid using too many threads as to not annoy the mods...maybe one each month? post links to your show-off gallery and note when you finished it? (forum badges are tentatively the only rewards though...)

• Like 6

Maybe one official thread...for the whole thing. I think that it's easier to put a post of separation in too. How exchange minis work I'm not sure yet. But most seem to like the monthly idea.

• Like 3

Maybe one official thread...for the whole thing. I think that it's easier to put a post of separation in too. How exchange minis work I'm not sure yet. But most seem to like the monthly idea.

So it is 4 a month? 48 total?

4 per month except 5 per month months? 50 total?

If someone paints a bunch, a batch, a unit, presumably they just post them one at a time? Or can you get ahead?

I kinda like 4 per month 48 total.

• Like 2

I also like the 4 a month idea. It handles vacations and business trips as well as people who paint in spurts. (And if you get a month long vacation, you can take some paint along....)

I agree with this!

• Like 5

I'll also throw my boot into the ring and give this a try. It's not lack of desire that killed me last year, it was the lack of deadlines! I work best under pressure, lol, so this should be good for me. :)

I also like the monthly quota, though I shall personally strive for at least 1/week.

Huzzah!

--OneBoot :D

• Like 5

I like the idea of one major thread for conversation (maybe even WIP posts), and one Show-Off style thread for each month.

Maybe we could encourage people to take a group shot for the year (like is currently in the Show Off section).

• Like 3

I like the idea of one major thread for conversation (maybe even WIP posts), and one Show-Off style thread for each month.

Maybe we could encourage people to take a group shot for the year (like is currently in the Show Off section).

Yes yes yes. Excellent idea
  • Like 1

I think we should avoid using too many threads as to not annoy the mods...

Too many threads has never been an annoyance. This misconception keeps popping up. Make all you want, we are fine with that.

• Like 6

So, do we have a tentative start date for this? I've got a little something in the works that'll be finished soon.If I finish it before the start up, can I still count it?

• Like 2