Sign in to follow this  
NomadZeke

Resolutionary Painting Challenge! Chatter/Info Thread

So, do we have a tentative start date for this? I've got a little something in the works that'll be finished soon.If I finish it before the start up, can I still count it?

My understanding is that anything finished in 2015 is kosher for this event. Not started, finished.
  • Like 4

So, if I finish 51 minis by, say, June, I can just stop, right?

Uh...if you want to, sure, lol. Then you'll have plenty for the second half of the year! :upside:

• Like 4

Well, then we already have ageneral discussion thread here. I'll have the first post modified soon

A new thread might be better. If not, do a link back to the first post, at least.

Modifying the first post won't show up in a new content search.

• Like 2

Good.  Now the real fun begins as I try to improve my photography as well.  Its not the painting, its getting it to look good on screen...

That's the part that seems to get a lot of us.

Well, then we already have ageneral discussion thread here. I'll have the first post modified soon

A new thread might be better. If not, do a link back to the first post, at least.

Modifying the first post won't show up in a new content search.

Good point.

• Like 1

First post will be updated later tonight when I get home, the challenge will begin tomorrow. (yes yes you could have been painting and left a figure somewhat unpainted till now and it'll file under a "shelf of shame" mini.)

• Like 1

I'll likely only do Show offs until I get a better camera, but for the month of January I already finished a Goat Demon and got 2-3 more lined up for painting. I might go ahead and do the only Shelf of Shame mini I have just to get her done or clean her up and count it as not such a mini. I really don't like the color choices on her and can't decide on them.

• Like 1