• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Okami Xci
      Painted my Roc for the campaign I'm in.
      There we have befriended a Phoenix and it is going to help us fight the BBEG.

Putting images in spoiler tag, since picture heavy....
      Base still needs some more work.

Edit: painted this one at the same time as Blacksting
    • By Okami Xci
      If you paint one mini, it is best to paint another one at the same time since you can apply techniques you've just picked up and stuff like that....
      Also it gives you some other details to stare at when painting...
      I've painted my Blacksting Wyvern at the same time as my Roc.
    • By Jasonator
      For those of you that know me, I cut my teeth on Tom Meier carvings, and I have made it a habit of painting anything that he has put
      out that I can get my paws and brush on.  I was given Syrio Forel (DSM-5133) before my move.  I started painting him this week, along with
      another two others Meier Sculpts.  I will mount him on a created base when I finish painting him.  Meier sculpts are ALWAYS a challenge.  They are
      small and intricate, they also, at times, carry a surprise feature buried in a fold or underneath a caparison to paint.  So here is where I am on this miniature,
      a day after I started work on it.  I do NOT use colors straight from a bottle, a color wheel is a close friend.  Jasonator.

• By Jasonator
      It has been SO long since I actually posted anything in the Show Off Forum.
      Since my move to Portland, Oregon, I have FINALLY gotten my apartment set up, with my painting table
      in front of a window with direct sunlight.  So now that I got motivated, here is my first completed miniature
      from Portland.  I was afraid I could NO longer do this..
      So here are four photos:
      Please let me know what you think.

• By Jasonator
      Since I have moved to Portland, I have FINALLY gotten my painting desk, and miniatures set up in front of a window.
      I've started working on them.  My plan is to set up a royal tomb using 1000 year old oak tree bark, and two Tom Meirer
      elven guards.  This is what I have done so far.  I may have to build the tomb higher, and the placement of the guards is
      just to get them in the picture.  Work in Progress.  So this is my new beginning on the West Coast.
      Jay

• Who's Online   23 Members, 2 Anonymous, 144 Guests (See full list)