Jasonator

Jasonator's 2014 personal likes

I already warned you...one year from now you'll look at 2014's work as 'cute' or 'rudimentary'.

I personally like to keep my older work in tact b/c it's fun to see the transition.

• Like 6

I already warned you...one year from now you'll look at 2014's work as 'cute' or 'rudimentary'.

I personally like to keep my older work in tact b/c it's fun to see the transition.

And all that means is that you are improving. Which should be a source of pride. :-)

Great stuff on those shelves.

Edited by tiniest rhombus
  • Like 2

QFT, so very very true.

• Like 2

Hahaha! I've had fun watching you paint, Jay! And yes, you're getting tons better as well! I can't wait to see what you do in 2015!

• Like 1

Thanks Everyone.

I agree with Adrift, I can see where I look at some of those in that fantastic display case, and say.. "I should have done this another way, bad color, or  not smooth enough".

But its all learning.  I still have my hero's amongst this group, and go and see their works and marvel, since they also are still growing, and improving.

I have totally enjoyed getting involved with miniature painting, and I have some really kick butt mini's to paint up this year, some even surprised me when

I got them.. like "Really, I want to paint this.. Can I paint this"...Shudder !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'll give one away.. I have the "Jungle Lord" by Tin Man Miniatures...

I must be insane !

Jay raises a small aquavit.. Skoal !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(Which means skull... Ub3r will approve).. !

Edited by Jasonator
  • Like 1

Thanks Everyone.

I agree with Adrift, I can see where I look at some of those in that fantastic display case, and say.. "I should have done this another way, bad color, or  not smooth enough".

But its all learning.  I still have my hero's amongst this group, and go and see their works and marvel, since they also are still growing, and improving.

I have totally enjoyed getting involved with miniature painting, and I have some really kick butt mini's to paint up this year, some even surprised me when

I got them.. like "Really, I want to paint this.. Can I paint this"...Shudder !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'll give one away.. I have the "Jungle Lord" by Tin Man Miniatures...

I must be insane !

I thought it was Skol?

Meaning skull and it's basically a war cry made by the Vikings to keep fighting so that they could drink from the skulls of their fallen enemies.

I thought it was Skol?

Meaning skull and it's basically a war cry made by the Vikings to keep fighting so that they could drink from the skulls of their fallen enemies.

Its an Alphabet problem.. We don't have the letters in Skål.

I spelled it phonetically, as I would pronounce it.

• Like 2

Actually, I write it as Skaal, because Ã¥ is generally represented as aa by Norwegians without a Norse keyset, similarly Ã¦ is ae, and Ã¸ is oe, or sometimes just o.

:B):

Edited for english spelling.... 

Edited by Citrine
  • Like 1