CarPool and RideShare ReaperCon 2015

haldir

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for splitting the thread Bryan!

Brad and I will be getting to the Dallas airport at 11:23am on the Wednesday and would love to share a ride to the hotel.

Our flight leaves on the Monday at 9:21am so we would need to leave the hotel pretty early and would love to share a ride then as well.

The only other thing we would appreciate is a ride to the meet and great Wednesday night.

BTW, since we will be there early on Wednesday, we'd be glad help set up or other odd jobs at the hotel.  Just let me know.

If I decide to stay the extra night this year my flight leaves around 9ish AM, so I'd like to leave early as well. Heck if anything 3 of us could help with the cost of something.

Again I may end up leaving Sunday, having the extra day at home before work would be nice but on the other hand having the 4th day to either play games, mingle paint, etc etc not to mention the Sunday get together after the Con is over is one thing I do like doing & missing it would be odd..... ^_^

If I do go, and I'm getting closer to just doing it, it will be Wednesday - Monday a.m. for me as well.

Awesome.  Sounds like there will be a few of us then that can share a cab/van to get to the hotel.  Perhaps we can get a group together for lunch before seeing if we can be of any help setting up at the hotel.

• Like 1

Well I have a ride from the airport, it's just the GOING TO the airport that I might have a problem with.  ^_^

Bad thing about my return trip to Boise I'm pretty much stuck at 2 times returning, either really early or late in the evening. Since my wife is driving over to the airport, a hour drive. I really don't want to put her in a jam (school night, she works in the morning). So if anything I'll be out early. I still need to get my plane ticket but the time I would be leaving is 6 or 8 am (wow, they've added times..... :rock: ).

Nice thing with the hotel allot closer, no more 100 dollar taxi or van fares.....& creepy drivers @ 4 am in the morning.   :blink:

Anyone driving from San Antonio? I was planning on taking the bus but it would become an almost 12 hour journey :S 

I was thinking of driving from Austin... but I may not be able to go to Thursday morning. Might cut some time out of you trip Greyhound station ( not far from me) to Dalas should only be 3 to 3.5 hours