CarPool and RideShare ReaperCon 2015

haldir

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone in the Southeast carpooling? I think I'd like to drive, but not by myself for 17 hours...

The wife and I will be flying this year to avoid the long drive again. Since it is early enough now, we can get cheaper round trip flights than the time and gas involved in the drive.

Anyone in the Southeast carpooling? I think I'd like to drive, but not by myself for 17 hours...

The wife and I will be flying this year to avoid the long drive again. Since it is early enough now, we can get cheaper round trip flights than the time and gas involved in the drive.

Potentially. We have to get a flight first love.

• Like 2

Potentially. We have to get a flight first love.

I love it when you two have marital discussions like this on the boards.  Cracks me up.

• Like 7

I'm coming up from Houston on Wednesday, though I have no idea what time yet, other than that I will be there in time for the M&G at the factory. If I'm not carpooling already with someone else from the Houston area, I'll be glad to pick people up from the airport on my way through town.

~v

• Like 1