CarPool and RideShare ReaperCon 2015

haldir

What time is the meet and greet dinner at reaper HQ Thursday?  I'll be getting to the hotel at like 5:45-6:00PM 'ish on Thursday.  I'm happy to take someone after I get checked in, assuming I'm not too late for the dinner.  I can be the backup if someone got stranded at the hotel or something.

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The Meet & Greet is on Wednesday at 6pm on the ReaperCon site (although it shows as as at 7pm on my itinerary)

The Kickoff Cookout in on Thursday and a new food option this year. No time is listed the site though. If they go with 6pm for the Kickoff Cookout, then they are going to have a lot of late people from classes. (Makes me wonder if they accidently swapped the times.)

I really don't want to hog space in Haldir's ride if someone else is needing it closer to that time, but flying into DFW early wednesday morning is proving tough to find other transit than waiting around several hours.

I understand your pain. I should have opted for a full day off work and arrived at a reasonable time...instead I arrive midnight.

Anyone arriving at midnight between Wednesday/Thursday? And want to share a ride? ^__^

• Like 1

morning all,

Brad and I are coming in to the DFW airport at 11:23am.  Any chance we can share a ride?  Each of us will have a suitcase and our carry on as there is NO CHANCE IN HECK that we will be packing our games into luggage ever again!

Also, if we can hitch a ride over the meet and great, it would be appreciated.  We will gladly chip in for gas and/or offer re rolls for our miniature games :devil:

• Like 2

I get into DFW at 3:20 on Wednesday. I believe I'll be in Terminal E. If anyone's around at that time you're welcome to ride with me to the hotel. Feel free to PM me if you'd like to exchange details.

Edited by mototom

MC

We might have room for yah & Brad for the MnG. I know my driver (yes I have a limo..... :huh::lol:  ) said we can squeeze if needed.

RM

That would be great Haldir.  Much appreciated.  We can PM the details as we get closer (terminals, any changes to arrival times...)