CarPool and RideShare ReaperCon 2015

haldir

I don't remember who said we could get a ride from them Wednesday. o_o 

ME!  2 seats reserved for the ClanMelons in the Explorer.

YES! 

/adds note to itinerary. 

The Mr has his days off officialized so now I can basically begin preparations! 

Thanks again, Harrek. ^_^

Edit:

Actually... NM on the Meat and Greet. O_O We were never able to add tickets for some weird reason and just when I was about to email Bryan about it, it appears it's sold out. :(

/super bummed.

Ah well, not everything could be roses this trip. I'm just glad I got the classes, a room and a flight to go. 

Thanks anyway Harrek. :'( 

Edited by MissMelons
  • Like 1

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well are you going on the Thursday dinner?  Room then also of course.

No, I'm not able to add those tickets either so we'll probably just grab dinner nearby. @[email protected] 

These should not be sold out. And I am able to add them to my cart under both of my logins...

Hazzah, apparently I can too. I'll ask the Mr if we should do the Thursday night dinner instead. ^_^ Thx for the heads up. 

• Like 4

Hazzah, apparently I can too. I'll ask the Mr if we should do the Thursday night dinner instead. ^_^ Thx for the heads up. 

I'm going to be at the Thursday dinner, which I'm pretty sure means it is the superior event over the Wednesday dinner.   :poke:  ::P:  :rolleyes:

• Like 2

Harrek: you mean from the airport on wednesday?  or do you just mean the wednesday dinner (which I need to find a ride for as well..)

Just the dinner from the hotel.  I'm not flying in, I'm driving from Detroit.  So I can help ferry people to and from the 2 Reaper dinners from the hotel.  Although I think the ClanMelon is reserving some places on some nights as they get tickets.

If you have space to said dinners it'd be most appreciated

I'll know more in the next few days I'm sure.  Waiting for confirmation from others who queued up first.  But I would think there should be others as well with plenty of room.  ReaperHQ caravan HO!

• Like 1

I'm also going to chime in on the 'needs to bum a ride to Thursday dinner' chorus.

edit---I'll take that one if you, don't mind, KrisL.

>must learn to read the new messages thingy that pops up when I'm typing<

Edited by Chaoswolf
  • Like 1

I'm also going to chime in on the 'needs to bum a ride to Thursday dinner' chorus.

edit---I'll take that one if you, don't mind, KrisL.

>must learn to read the new messages thingy that pops up when I'm typing<

You got it.  As long as you're not particularly tall.  If you're over 6'1" - 6'2", I think you're going to be super uncomfortable in my passenger seat.   :down:

MMl0b9sl.jpg?1

• Like 6

I'm driving down (too much stuff to fly) so I'll have my Rav4 and room for 2 others (3 if you really like each other) for going to the M&G and any other time I go out to the Factory.  I like the idea of having car people in the lobby ahead of time and grab riders as needed.  That's what we did last year.

• Like 3