CarPool and RideShare ReaperCon 2015

haldir

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh, that's right---factory tour and Boneyard!! I almost forgot about those. I'll need to bum rides for those, too.

I thought they had shuttles for the tours & boneyard? Am I misremembering something?

I will also need to bum rides for cool events.

We do have shuttles for tours which can double as a shuttle for boneyard-ing.

I'm driving down (too much stuff to fly) so I'll have my Rav4 and room for 2 others (3 if you really like each other) for going to the M&G and any other time I go out to the Factory.  I like the idea of having car people in the lobby ahead of time and grab riders as needed.  That's what we did last year.

Awesome, can I claim a ride over to the M&G? ^_^

Huzzah!

--OneBoot :D

• Like 2

Oh, that's right---factory tour and Boneyard!! I almost forgot about those. I'll need to bum rides for those, too.

I thought they had shuttles for the tours & boneyard? Am I misremembering something?

Raises hand! I did that last year! Let the newbies take the tour while I did the Boneyard. Worked out great. I also had a great chat with Dave Pugh to & from the HQ as well.

I think this year we might have room for 2 for a early Thursday morning byard trip. PM me if your interested.

Got two available rental car seats for travel from DFW to the hotel on Wednesday, so if you've a flight arriving there between 12-1pm, roomie and I might be able to accommodate. I'll also have the car for the Meet & Greet, but I'll give the airport riders the opportunity for that first, then open those up if they don't need it. PM please.

Bryan, do you know what the schedule for the shuttle will look like (approximately)?

I'm hoping to make it to the factory Friday morning, but I would need to make sure I got back for my 4PM class. (Last year I didn't try the shuttle, so I couldn't tell how often they were running.)