CarPool and RideShare ReaperCon 2015

haldir

Just an update from me on taking a few people over to Reaper HQ for the Wednesday and Thursday dinner events.

I'm full on Wednesday with 3 other passengers (who should know who they are, PM me if you have a question).  I have 1 spot taken for Thursday and can take 2 more if needed.  I plan to leave the hotel about 45 mins before each to allow enough time to get to Reaper HQ (per what the locals have told me).  Just meet in the lobby.  I'm sure I'll be there before that even.  So leaving at 5:15 (6pm start) on Wednesday and 6:15 (7pm start) on Thursday,  Perhaps even leave a bit earlier if all are there to be sure.  Not like extra time at Reaper HQ is a bad thing!

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I haven't put it out there yetn so here goes.

Thurs night. We have a mini van. We will have room for 5 others. PM me if you need a ride.

Depending on when the wife and i can get off work on Wednesday, we may be able to provide a ride to the meet n greet as well. should know when it gets closer

Since Corporea has the Clan Melon now, I also have 2 spots open on Wednesday!  I'll be in the lobby an hour ahead of time and leaving 45 mins before start time to allow for travel time.

I've got 3 for Thursday currently though.  But again will be in the lobby early and perhaps I can squeeze another into the Explorer for a short ride if we find we need to ferry more over!

Does anyone have a space available from the hotel to the meet and greet on wednesday?  Sorry i missed someones offer above but they are making me work at a work today(don't they understand that Reapercon is the best thing on the planet?) so I had to skim the boards and I may have missed it.  

Thanks

Edited by maxstyles

Does anyone have a space available from the hotel to the meet and greet on friday?  Sorry i missed someones offer above but they are making me work at a work today(don't they understand that Reapercon is the best thing on the planet?) so I had to skim the boards and I may have missed it.  

Thanks

The meet and greet is Wednesday.  Do you mean that?  There is nothing at the factory on Friday night.

wow I was in a hurry this morning.  I mean the meet and greet on wednesday at reaper.  :)

I still have room for 2.  So that would be one left if you want in on my ride.  Send me a private message please!

I know that this is a massive long shot, especially since I'm coming in on Thursday at 1:30 in the afternoon (DFW), but is anyone else in the same boat and want to share a ride?

I'll be departing Monday morning at the crack of early, too.