Patrik Strom

Stag Lord, Reaper Miniatures

Isn't that always the way...  You paint up an awesome villain or monster and either it's done late or you can't find it when you're running the game.  :rolleyes:

It looks really cool, though!  You did a great job making that face & helmet area make sense and look good.  ^_^

• Like 1

I especially like how you painted the skin. Fits the barbaric style of the sculpt very well.

Is that a reaper mini? I swore not to buy any new minis in the near future but that one could really endanger my new years resolution... 

• Like 1

I especially like how you painted the skin. Fits the barbaric style of the sculpt very well.

Is that a reaper mini? I swore not to buy any new minis in the near future but that one could really endanger my new years resolution... 

Reaper Pathfinder line: Stag Lord.

I sure hope the top of that skull comes in a separate piece!!! I can't imagine trying to get a brush in there to paint the face! Awesome job!

• Like 1

This is very well done, is it reaper I have not seen it before

• Like 1

Thanks for the kind comments!

I sure hope the top of that skull comes in a separate piece!!! I can't imagine trying to get a brush in there to paint the face! Awesome job!

It does come as a separate piece but as I didn't think things through I glued the whole thing when I got the miniature. It did pose a problem when I was going to paint the face but in the end it worked out :)

This is very well done, is it reaper I have not seen it before

Yep, it's the reaper figure Doug Sundseth four posts up.

Pathfinder Kingmaker spoiler

The Stag Lord is the main villain for the first adventure in the Kingmaker Adventure Path from Paizo.

• Like 1

I filed off the teeth, and used it as a PC in Rise of the Runelords.  The PC was an elven cleric of the god of hunting. 

He refused to wear a shirt most of the time, keeping a chain-shirt (and padding) in his backpack to put on for actual dungeons.  

He spent much of his time complaining he wasn't an adventure and saying he wanted to go back to the woods and hunt. 

At least until he hit about 7th level and got a magic snake-skin stuff that came with a Dex bonus.  So I repainted the figure.

About that time he went on a side quest and ended up destroying a moon.  He decided that he was now a BIG D*** HERO, and now leaps gleefully after big quests, but tends to get annoyed by unimportant side-quests. 

They made it to 9th level.  We may return to the game, after the current campaign ends. 

Edited by Evilhalfling
  • Like 2

He decided that he was now a BIG D*** HERO, and now leaps gleefully after big quests, but tends to get annoyed by unimportant side-quests. 

This is my new favorite quote. I'm going to call everyone that at the table from now on

• Like 1