Two Bones Griffons 77157

uncas

Hi all, 

post-10405-0-18804600-1420814631_thumb.jpgpost-10405-0-29676500-1420814641_thumb.jpgpost-10405-0-07015600-1420814648_thumb.jpg

A friend kept admiring my Bones KS 1 Griffon and demanding I do a good paint job on it, so I bought a second to paint two up and give her the choice of one as a gift. I've been meaning to post them, and the flurry of activity on Griffon related posts has provided the extra push.

The one with the purple wings is going to get a metallic gold coat on it's shoulder like the other one, per request from the recipient. 

I welcome comments. The purple one is the second I painted.  

• Like 18

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Did I miss a Bones Griffon group thread? There seem to be quite a few of these popping up all of a sudden. It's nice to see, but I'm wondering if it is pure coincidence.

Both of yours are quite well done, and its neat to see how you've varied the pattern between them.

• Like 4

Did I miss a Bones Griffon group thread? There seem to be quite a few of these popping up all of a sudden. It's nice to see, but I'm wondering if it is pure coincidence.

Both of yours are quite well done, and its neat to see how you've varied the pattern between them.

Thanks! I like variety. I think I could gladly paint this mini another couple times in several more arrangements.

To answer your question:

Wow how did this pop back up at the front?!

Thanks for the comments though.

Pingo's been sick.. and bored... and raising from the dead old griffon threads.....

And inspiring a few more to post theirs as a result.

• Like 2

It's Pingo's fault. She's been searching them and commenting on them, bringing them back to life. 

Anyhow, good job Uncas!

Edited by ub3r_n3rd
  • Like 2