January 9 Update Discussion

Reaperbryan

• Replies 428
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I wish I was close enough to pick up my minis.

Oh the other hand I don't wish that, because I like living where it's green all year round and has nice mild weather (most of the time). Texas just sounds like one of the layers of the hells to me.

Texas is really big and is home to diverse climates.  It's not just desert.

There is NO desert anywhere close to me.  It is very green here; we average around 61 inches of rain per year.  Last year we had ZERO days above 100 and 2 days below freezing (it was only 31 degrees those days).  I'll never live in the northeast again.

Pacific Northwest?

• Like 3

Are they in texas yet? Are they in texas yet? Are they in texas yet??? ::D:

Texas yes, at the Customs facility in Dallas. 

We are still awaiting notice of release by Customs. As before, the pattern for the over 2 dozen containers it has been my job to track is that we receive no word at all until the day they tell us to come pick them up.

Are they in texas yet? Are they in texas yet? Are they in texas yet??? ::D:

Texas yes, at the Customs facility in Dallas. 

We are still awaiting notice of release by Customs. As before, the pattern for the over 2 dozen containers it has been my job to track is that we receive no word at all until the day they tell us to come pick them up.

Yippee!!!!!  One step closer to the Bones invasion!!

• Like 9

I'm just hoping that they arrive before my wife gets home so that I can integrate them into my existing mess of figures.  She knows they are coming but I'm not sure she understands what $300 gets you from a Bones kickstarter.......

I've been trying to prep my wife for the "mini" called Khanjira... :D

• Like 13

I'm just hoping that they arrive before my wife gets home so that I can integrate them into my existing mess of figures.  She knows they are coming but I'm not sure she understands what $300 gets you from a Bones kickstarter.......

And I'm not entirely certain that my wife understands that I spent $300 on another BONES KS. Even though I've told her multiple times.

• Like 12