• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Lots of "that doesn't look right. I need to blend it again... "

Welcome to nmm :p

As I said in your WIP, there's just no comparison to my version. Yours isn't just better than mine, it's the best example of this mini I've ever seen. For your first nmm, it's just ludicrously good and you're going to destroy all of us as painters.

Jerk.

:)

• Like 5

Thanks everyone for your kind words.

FAN-FRICKIN-TASTIC! You did a wonderful and superb job on your very first NMM attempt, very impressive!

Well, TBH I'd tried it one time on a sword with no clue what I was doing.  Then on a helmet Visor of an old SF mini that is still waiting to be repaired.

All I can do is echo the sentiments of those before me, fantastic work and you've learned a lot from which to continuing growing with is the goal for us all!!

Thanks, this forum has been a great inspiration for pushing myself to try new things.

Lots of "that doesn't look right. I need to blend it again... "

Welcome to nmm :p

As I said in your WIP, there's just no comparison to my version. Yours isn't just better than mine, it's the best example of this mini I've ever seen. For your first nmm, it's just ludicrously good and you're going to destroy all of us as painters.

Jerk.

:)

Thanks :blush: .  Forgot how the quote goes about standing on the shoulders of giants and all. (or dwarves whatever your preference)

Wow, nice job! I thought I followed the instructions too, but mine didn't turn out half as good as that!

Thanks, now I've got to go search your out.

• Like 2

Very nicely done!  I think i will have to invest in this Kit to see what it can show me.  I love the effects here, that is really special.  Congradulations!

Thanks, Unfortunately reaper no longer produces them :down: .  Thant is one of the reason I was more detailed than I usually am in my that wip.

WOW!!!  would never had guessed this was your first NMM.  Very well done.  Proper placements of highlights and shadows.  Love it.. 

Thanks!  I get the feeling proper highlights is a constant struggle for NMM practitioners.

• Like 3

Like...

That way I could LIKE it twice!

Well done Silvervane

Thanks, First time I've spent that much time painting a miniatute.  Glad your  liked it.

I can't stop starting at this! No joke... Like my eyes will not come off of it. those transition on the leather and what not... Thank you for sharing.

Wow, Thanks. :blush:

• Like 1