02106 : Hecklemeyer, Jester

Tricksay

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Wonderful scheme!  I agree that the shadows could be darker, especially on the turquoise/aqua colored areas.  Given how tattered and torn they are, perhaps a spot of dirt.  The bells on his hat could possibly use a lightening towards the top/light source, but otherwise they;re good.

Frankly, though, I think it's a great job on the old mini, and I wouldn't change a thing. 

• Like 2

I have never seen this model before, but I love what I see.  That color scheme is fantastic, very unexpected for a jester, and yet it works so well.  Agreed with the previous comments about the basing in that it is top notch.  You could darken the shadows on the brighter blue, but I honestly wouldn't unless it bothers you.

• Like 1

Thanks for all the great comments, everyone!

Yeah, I know I should dirty him, up, since he probably did just crawl from a crypt or something, but when I picked him out I also picked up the Reaper paint, Atlantean Aqua, and it was just so light and electric at the same time, I just couldn't make myself dirty it all up. But if I keep looking at him, I might just have to give him some grave dirt treatment, he's just a little too clean.