Sign in to follow this  
Orion2010

77118 Tiviel, Hellborn Rogue

Here is the second one for the month. I created her to work well with Damien. Hope it looks decent enough. Those metal bits on her were a bit tricky to get to work right and the belt kept giving me fits. such a tiny brush was needed that my eyes were starting to ache, but it is done and I am happy with the way it turned out.

post-8280-0-40460300-1421187502_thumb.jpg

post-8280-0-34445800-1421187504_thumb.jpg

• Like 16

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Rigel
      Forgot to post this fellow earlier! 
      The Pathfinder line Plague Doctor, a pretty direct riff on Doctor Schnabel von Köln. Skinny and unheimlich, with a vial of GLOWING FLUID. Is it a cure? Plague tincture? Reanimation serum? Acid?  Phosphorus? Depends on the game. 

Orrrr...maybe the luminous tonic is a Hyde Formula? 

(Guest appearance by Clay Golem as Mister Hyde.)

You know who benefits from the chaos of a pestilential epidemic? No, besides Father Nurgle? Thieves! Thieves with robust constitutions and/or amulets of health. 
      Here's my take on Daschelle, 44009, the September mini inspired by Kurff the Swift. 

• By BrokenWolf668
      I couldn't come up with a scheme I liked for this guy, then me and friend were talking about tv shows we used to watch,  and she said Gargoyles and it just sorta clicked. Kinda simple but I think it turned out ok.

• By Thrym
      WizKids Dungeons & Dragons
      HELLBORN TROLL

I present to you the almost nuclear looking troll that utilizes FolkArt's Ultra Dye "Purple Rain" as its inspiration and base shadow and wash.  Also included in the skin triad are Reaper Blood Red and Reaper Brilliant Red for the highlights.

I'll add the remaining paint list later when they are in front of me.  For now, pictures:

Some close up shots:

Enjoy!
    • By Inarah
      Picked this guy up at a paint and take somewhere.  He was primed black and this is as far as I got without my glasses. 

Fiddled around with him some more recently.  Experimented with some Contrast paints and various glazes.  Calling it done. 

• By aku-chan
      Presenting Slimux (A Demon Gardener) and Mulch (His loyal Plough Snail), characters from the Nurgle Demon faction for the Warhammer games by Games Workshop.

Glad to get this one finished at last, it's been sitting at around 80% done for about a year.
      I'm really happy with how Mulch turned out, less so with Slimux, I think I just used too many similar colours on him (and yellow eyes wasn't a great idea either).

As always, any comments or criticisms are warmly received.
  • Who's Online   11 Members, 1 Anonymous, 29 Guests (See full list)