I'll be sending you mine to paint up forthwith...

Ummm, you did read how long it took me to finish this dude right?

Really nice mocking beast tiny ;) looks great

Thanks!

Looks great, good job!! Is the base home made?

Thanks! No, I only painted it. That super cool base was a gift from my secret sophie, SamuraiJack. I'm pretty positive it's by Secret Weapon.

• Like 2

Wow, how small is this? It's from Bones I, yes? I really need to open that box one of these days... ;)

The pic is pretty true to size. Not as small as some. The hardest part of it was the soft detail of the woodgrain.

You could always send your bones 1stuff to me, be happy to sort through it for you. ;^)

Love those teeth! So useful for so many figs. Care to share?

P3 monith white basecoat, citadel sepia wash, monith white mid tone, monith white highlight. I wanted them to look very yellowed and gross. To make monster teeth a little cleaner looking I add a touch of reaper linen white to the monith for a highlight.

Thanks, glad you like them. :-)

Love those teeth! So useful for so many figs. Care to share?

P3 monith white basecoat, citadel sepia wash, monith white mid tone, monith white highlight. I wanted them to look very yellowed and gross. To make monster teeth a little cleaner looking I add a touch of reaper linen white to the monith for a highlight.

Thanks, glad you like them. :-)

Love 'em. Just wish it were Reaper colors, as that's what I have (aside from Vallejo WWII colors).
  • Like 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.