Dalyn Talas, Elven Sword Mage - "Willen" (Reaper SKU #03597)

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Great job! I really like how his cloaked turned out. The blue is fantastic.

Thank you! Getting more comfortable with my blends nowadays.

Very nice! Willen is a lucky fellow.

Thanks! I'm pretty lucky too, he did a wonderful piece for me with a removable base. I'll let him post the pics though when he gets back to Argentina.

• Like 3

I'm liking the blue, orange and golden-yellow tones in there sir!

The only thing I'd like to see added would be some random areas of color to punch up the terrain. Wash the columns with purple, or blue, or green, or a mahogany style red to capture a more 'ancient' feel to the broken terrain. Once you do it, you'll never go back!

A fantastic piece sir. Feel free to send me one!!!

• Like 2

I'm liking the blue, orange and golden-yellow tones in there sir!

The only thing I'd like to see added would be some random areas of color to punch up the terrain. Wash the columns with purple, or blue, or green, or a mahogany style red to capture a more 'ancient' feel to the broken terrain. Once you do it, you'll never go back!

A fantastic piece sir. Feel free to send me one!!!

Thank you!

Yeah, these pics don't show the greens I put into the columns with different washes, they are washed out and unfocused on those spots. Maybe see them better in the WIP thread?

Hah, hey we can do an exchange at some point if you want. I like doing them.

• Like 1

Stand outs for me are the runes and the cloak. It's just serendipity they're both blue, each rocks in its own way.

Very much appreciated, thank you. 

Really well done uber some o your best work here you should be proud I would be happy to paint to that standard. Oh well I keep practicing ;)

Wow, thanks. It's always my goal to build upon what I've done and keep getting better, happy that people notice. You are doing wonderful work yourself, I admire your pieces as well.

• Like 3

So cool!!! Excellent work!

Thanks!

Very nice

Thank you!

Great little diorama! I never thought about looking through creature parts packs!! *makes ANOTHER cart*

Glad you like it. Yeah those creature parts packs are awesomesauce, so many cool little uses out of them.

Great job, Ub3r!!

Thanks CW!

• Like 2