• Optionally enter a message with your report.

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Venun
      Spent more time basing then painting on these guys! Happy on the results!

• By Stonebred
      I got really sick for almost the whole month of June and it took me some time to get my strength back to paint again. I speed painted these guys this week to get my hands moving again.

I'm taking these to a weekend long gaming session this weekend. Then when I return it's back to getting ready for ReaperCon.

I hope you like my kobold army. It was fun to paint. 

To be sure. That last photo isn't from Bones 4. 
    • By Darcstaar
      This is my most ambitious attempt to date.  A mini-campaign I’m running some people through calls for many kobolds of varying colors and classes.  I had 12 Kobolds from Bones I, the 4 pack in metal that those were based off of (03064), the metal Leader and Sorcerer (03024), the 12 awesome new kobolds from Bones 4, and a 7 pack (I may have gotten a freebie, I thought I bought a six pack) of kobolds from the Ral Partha TSR Official D&D 2nd Edition line, stamped 1989.  That’s a whopping 37 figures.  I want to paint tribes from all 5 chromatic factions, and want to have as few duplicate poses per faction possible.  The Ral Partha kobolds have a more simian or canine face compared to the more reptilian face of the Reaper models, but I’m still going to fold those into each faction.  The Adventure calls out a Cleric (Red) a Ranger, (Green) and a Sorcerer (Green).  Those are the only ones with specific art, and I have models representative of each present without need for modification.  Also, I am not planning to add to the bases at all.

And I want to finish all of this in about a month (unlikely)!

Wish me luck!
    • By Doug Sundseth
      Here's a WizKids translucent Hell Hound:

Primed with gloss acrylic medium. Base colors with Badger Ghost Tints. Spine, claws, teeth, metallics, and eyes done with various opaques. Some black used to pick out details in the flames.
    • By Painting Miniatures
      I decided to paint my kobolds I've been holding onto. I did the paint on them in about 4 hours which is pretty good for 6 miniatures I think!

Also am I allowed to link to a video I made where I painted them?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rfPTEszqwXg

• Who's Online   13 Members, 0 Anonymous, 32 Guests (See full list)