01535 Bart

MissMelons

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Flickr by yahoo also has easy to use cropping and resizing tools.

The eyes are fantastic. Do you know why he's covered in little white speckles? Have you spray sealed him? Or, perhaps, you were trying out Lazlo's granite technique nearby?

• Like 1

We have a terrible 'dust' problem in this current place. I'm 85% sure its not dust as in dead skin and tiny debris though because it gets all over everything in less than a day regardless of how clean I keep everything. I finished Bart two days ago, dusted him off before I took pictures and he still looks like that. I've started wrapping up my minis in plastic that I'm done painting and sealing them in an airtight container.

The Little Rotter looks TERRIFIC; your brushwork & color choices are SPLENDID...the skin tones & his eyes appeal to moi. GREAT WORK!

I can empathize with the dust problem...it's easy to see how civilizations wind up being buried. I've been storing my stuff in egg cartons...the organic eggs come in clear cartons for an easier time finding specific minis.

• Like 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.
  • Similar Content

• By Wren
      Jake is looking for someone who enjoys Halloween movies as much as he does! Jake was originally released as a special edition figure for Halloween 2015. He was sculpted by Bob Ridolfi.

Since Reaper Miniatures has re-released some of the unavailable Bonesylvanians for Halloween2021, I thought I would share some additional views of the ones I painted, as well as the colours I used.

(Note that these figures are metal and sold individually. Not all of the Bonesylvanians originally released in 2014-2015 were made into Bones plastic versions.)

• By Wren
      If you’re feeling brave this Halloween, Maddie dares you to look her right in the eyes. Maddie was originally released as a special edition figure for Halloween 2015. She was sculpted by Julie Guthrie.

Since Reaper Miniatures has re-released some of the unavailable Bonesylvanians for Halloween2021, I thought I would share some additional views of the ones I painted, as well as the colours I used.

(Note that these figures are metal and sold individually. Not all of the Bonesylvanians originally released in 2014-2015 were made into Bones plastic versions.)

• By Wren
      Howie’s fish friend isn’t very much fun anymore, so now he wants to play with you! Howie was originally released as a special edition figure for Halloween 2015. She was sculpted by Julie Guthrie.

• By Wren
      Mary was originally released as a special edition figure for Halloween 2015. She was sculpted by Bob Ridolfi.

• By Marineal
      Hey there! 
      I decided to hop back on the RPChallenge wagon! 
      These guys have been languishing on my desk, just in need of some touch-ups and basing. So I knocked those out, and I'm calling them done. They'll be fun to use as a marker or something. 
      I did a WIP on my blog, feel free to go check it out! I update there much more frequently than I post here. 
      Hope y'all enjoy them! C&c is always welcome!