Sign in to follow this  
MojoBob

Anonymous Giant Bat

Very color paint job on the wizard.

The bat reminds me I have to eventually get back to my old GW bats (Not the same, and not nearly as cool) I started back when I started posting and never finished.  Thanks for that reminder.

The bat is good the wizard is outstanding those colours are incredable.

I think your bat looks great; nice job! I'm not positive, but I think you're right about it's maker, too.

I think the wizard looks incredible! Very striking with all the different colors you used for him.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Glitterwolf
      I printed this on my Elegoo Mars, STL is from Gloomy Kid.

Vampire Lord in Bat Form, You're invited to dinner!

WIP HERE:
      https://forum.reapermini.com/index.php?/topic/79298-lords-and-ladies-of-death-by-glitterwolf/page/13/#comments

• By stormbreach
      This is the bat demon.  I didn't want to do a traditional red for this guy but I had a new Averland Sunset paint from GW so I thought I'd find a use for it since it didn't work on the project I bought it for.  I did go with red for his hair and fur.  I kind of rushed at the end because I tried to do some highlighting on his wings and it went very poorly .  So since I had taken so long to decide on his base colour and made a mistake I was in danger of stalling if I tried it again and made another mistake.  I guess smooth gradients are still outside of my abilities.  I don't like this guy nearly as much as my displacer beast but he's finished so he is going into the display case with the rest of them!  Oh and I notice now that he probably needs a coat of matte because the inks in his hair left a bit of a shine.  

• By Kev!
      Howdy,

So tiny...

Kev!

• By Pochi
      Another monster for my Dungeons & Dragons games. I used the Olive Skin Triad with a bit of the Dark Skin triad for shadows. I used Army Painter Chaotic Red mixed with skintones for the back of the wings. I used Reaper Clear Yellow on the underside of the wings, Clear Purple in the shadows, and Clear red to do a glaze on the back of the wings. I love the clear paints! They are getting to be about as invaluable to me as Nightshade Purple!

• By MojoBob
      I found this model somewhere on the internet, alone and uncredited, so I have no idea who made it or what it is or anything. People have suggested that it's a Kirby, whatever that is, with a human face pasted on.

I like it, and I'll print about a dozen of them, and make up some stats to use them in my D&D campaign in some way. I'm leaning towards some kind of waddling tar-baby critter, but we shall see.

The original model was only about 1.5mm tall, so I've rescaled it by 1500% to roughly 20mm.
  • Who's Online   29 Members, 0 Anonymous, 30 Guests (See full list)