Sign in to follow this  
seej

Tre Manor Bones Orcs in LTPK style

Now that is an awesome looking band of orcs, very well done ;)

• Like 1

Did your spear-orc have any, um, performance issues? I can't get the spear to straighten out with any number of hot water baths and cold rinses.

Love the ensemble. Makes me want to finish my last two.

• Like 1

I'm working on LTP Bones right now, but mine wont be that good!  I do like green orcs (i wonder how much time orcs spend in therapy wondering what they really look like?, it is like being klingon, they must all be a bit neurotic)  Awesome shading and the blue fabric really makes them POP.  Great little band of orcs, sorry we will have to kill them!

Stormbreach - never fear, the first thing i thought when i saw these was "WOW, those are nice but i think if i was doing a bunch i'd go for the red armor look posted earlier today!"

• Like 1

@Erk: Yes, my spear orc was a bit limp when I dug him out of the Vampire box. I was able to correct the spear with the boiling technique. If yours refuses to straighten, you could always pick up the spear bit from the metal version, snip the hands at the wrists, and swap the plastic spear out. It's part #P03400B (http://www.reapermini.com/OnlineStore/03400/sku-down/03400)

Alternately you should pin the spear head on a metal rod and use that.

Great work on these.

FOR THE HORDE!