Darksword Lady in Waiting

AnneO'Leary

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

A beautiful piece!...Love your execution of colors and shading!...Your beautiful style of painting female figures is again on display with this simple little piece...as well as your simple execution of a simple (but very befitting base)!

Wishing you success and continued numbers of painted figures in/for your fund raising event/participation in a very noble and worthy charity event!

Looking forward to your return to active duty/status on this forum after March...There are great numbers of members who miss seeing your work on a regular basis.

Edited by catdancer
  • Like 4

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.
  • Similar Content

• By Inarah
      One of last year's limited release figures that I painted during the summer.  She has the right amount of detail, I spent some time trying to do NMM on her armor and weapon.  Felt that the pose was a bit dull and static, and her face is odd.  Liked how the green part of her cloak came out, not so happy with the yellow, need to practice more, 

• By Inarah
      Another one from August. From the Greek Odyssey expansion in B5.  She has just enough detail to be interesting without being overwhelming to paint. Wish the casting had been a little sharper. I had to outline a lot to make things stand out. 

• By 72moonglum
      Hello all you Reapertoniks!

Here's a few more Partha classics, three more elves sculpted by Tom Meier in around 1976-1977, a musician that belongs I think to a command group, the commander with that command group, and a female elf that I think came separately?

Used the same color schemes I had for my earlier elves, hope you enjoy!

• By 72moonglum
      Hello Reapervites!
      So here are three more Wood Elf figures, been working on a group of these and getting them finished little by little.

With them all, want them to be kind of the same but a little bit of variety, so tried to vary clothing colors and hair colors, but keeping it all in natural and autumn colors, browns, greens and oranges/yellows.  So anyhoos, here are three more:

Tried to some freehand that would tie in on the shield and banner.  My freehand is sometimes not the greatest, but oh well, give me something to want to learn better!

So enjoy!
    • By 72moonglum
      Hello all you Reaperlodytes!

Continuing the work on some old school goodness, more Ral Partha elves from 1976 I think:

These are all wood elves, and I've got some more coming, so I'm trying to get them painted in browns, yellows, oranges and greens.

These are their two spearmen.

Just like the Elven Princess, back in the pre-history of miniatures.  Super straight forward, a little awkward, amazing to compare these to Tom Meier's more recent figures!

• Who's Online   3 Members, 0 Anonymous, 11 Guests (See full list)