Sign in to follow this  
CashWiley

Exploding Kittens

First Kickstarter campaign blows up and sets records, and they still manage to deliver within days of their estimate? Color me impressed.

• Like 3

My Shipping confirmation email arrived last night and when I checked it first thing this morning the expected delivery was Saturday by USPS.  Then I checked the tracking around noon and it said out for delivery! So it's going to be delivered this afternoon!  I'd say that is delivery on time!  :ph34r:  ::o:

Got my notification. I laughted to read the text at the bottom. For the moment canada post is tracking nothing, so I wish to see it move in a couple of days. Can't wait to see the surprise inside. And if you have it please don't tell. I avoid the kickstarter comment just to be sure I don't know before opening.

/happy dance

I forgot about the surprise. Yay for surprises!
  • Like 1

If you're shipping notification says Sat delivery and it has arrived to your local USPS office, try going in person before they close. My wife just went by to ask if she could pick it up today and they gave it to her. So we'll be playing tonight.

• Like 3

I also got a tracking notice. The game should arrive by Tuesday. How the heck did they ship this game on time?

Somebody should hire them to catch a unicorn.  :wow:

• Like 2

Mine was delivered to my house today according to tracking. I got the email today aswell about shipping. Guess it dosent take long to ship from a suburb of Indianapolis to Louisville.

• Like 1

This logs like a fun, disturbing game (I got the nsfw deck too) we must play it at reapercon, but let's not spoil the surprise for those waiting still

• Like 2