• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Darsc Zacal
      I haven’t backed any of Bears Heads kickstarters yet, but I’ve been tempted by everyone.
      This is the one that I give in to. 
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/98300108/narthoks-the-excellent
      But hurry! It’s funded with ONLY 3 DAYS LEFT!

As nice as that sculpt is, it’s the sci-fi and bartender versions I’m most excited about. The stretch goals for those have been reached, but only concept drawings are available to show.

I think these are great unique looking eye beasts.
      @TheAuldGrump maybe something you could use for your campaign?

• By Orlando_the_Technicoloured
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/224590870/runequest-classic-edition?ref=nav_search

Here we are in 2015, the 40th Anniversary of Chaosium as a game company. In a few months Glorantha, Greg Stafford's fantasy game world, celebrates its Golden 50th anniversary. We feel the time is right to bring the celebrated classic second edition of RuneQuest back into print. Gaming is going through a bit of an Old School renaissance as of late, and we want RuneQuest to be a part of it. We hope you’ll join in on the fun!

REWARDS:
      The RuneQuest Hardcover Book - is 144 pages. It will have sewn binding. It contains all the 2nd edition text, but with all the errata incorporated where it belongs. Additional material has been added to the appendices at the end. If you want more than one copy of the book, add another $30 for each additional book to the level you are backing.

The RuneQuest Leatherette Hardcover Book - is 144 pages. It is in red leatherette with gold foil stamps on the front and spine. It has a color dust jacket. If you want more than one copy of the book, add another $50 for each additional book to the level you are backing.

The Player Handouts - are 20 pages of reference material for the players to use during character creation and ongoing play.

The GM Screen - is two 11 inch x 17 inch (very close to A3 paper size) color cardstock panels with handy charts and tables from the Rulebook on the GM side, and classic Luise Perrene art on the Player Side.

The Old School RQ Source Pack - consists of four of the earliest RQ1/RQ2 supplements published: Militia & Mercenaries, Scorpionmen & Broos, Trolls & Trollkin and the Balastor's Barracks scenario. Each is about 16 pages in length with a color cardstock cover. If you want more than one copy of this Source Pack, add another $50 for each additional Source Pack to the level you are backing.

The Runequest Playtest Manuscript book - is a 250+ page hardcover book created from high resolution scans of the original playtest manuscript. This manuscript is the only known set of playtest notes in existence which were lovingly kept in a binder for the last 40 years. This playtest material was used to create the first edition of RuneQuest. It includes newly written introductory essays by Steve Perrin and Greg Stafford. Here's a few pictures of the original:

The 2 volume "Unpublished Scenarios and Source Material" set - is two hardcover books with hundreds of pages of unpublished RuneQuest material by Greg Stafford and other early authors. It includes a fair bit of Sorcery rules for the West, the Howling Tower scenario set in the Upland Marsh, as well as a wide range of other material, esoteric and otherwise. We will describe it in more detail in the comments section and the FAQ. This reward is only available as part of this Kickstarter.

Into old school RPGs, love Glorantha/Runequest ?

then this one is a great choice

they seem to have fulfilled their last KS OK with minor hiccups
    • By SamuraiJack
      About
      Depending on the amount of orders received for each project, delivery dates might vary. The initial shipment dates indicated are not final, and even though we're committed to giving all our customers the best service we can, sometimes the amount of orders received might make the final shipment date vary compared to our initial estimates. Please keep this possibility in mind before placing your order.
      Regarding both the bundles and the stretch goals described above, no swaps of model of any kind are allowed. Therefore, please don’t ask us to swap any stretch goal with other add-ons or any perk models with other miniatures, because that cannot be done.
      * You will receive one free Radoz for evry team you back
    • By Gadgetman!
      SITHRAH is a sci-fi about a little girl trying to find her father after their plane crashes in a unfamiliar land. That's when she starts seeing an invisible creature, called SITHRAH, who has been following her around. It's not long until she runs into a young man named Dino who is running from his own ghosts. Together they set out to find her missing father wherever the evidence leads. 
      Book 4 will focus on their journey across The Deep to try to find Light City.
      This series will be 6 books long.
      Sithrah has been a big experiment with the comic format by mixing subtle prose with comic panels. My hope is to blur the lines between comics, children's books, and novels without making it jarring for the reader.
      Most of my inspiration comes from the comic artists of the 90's when I refined my drawing style. Later I became influenced by Miyazaki's movies and storytelling and have been trying to make comics that have a similar depth and feeling.

• By ladystorm
      In an effort to reduce confusion by people seeking information and asking on topic questions, we are creating two threads for our Bones 4 Kickstarter.
      This is the thread for conversations, enthusiasm, and commentary.   
      This thread will be lightly moderated to ensure forum rules are followed and specific questions may be relocated to the Official Information thread.

Link to project: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1513061270/reaper-miniatures-bones-4-mr-bones-epic-adventure
  • Who's Online   27 Members, 1 Anonymous, 125 Guests (See full list)