Paymaster Games

Going Native: New World Monsters

Is their any one out their that can make a shot video using still images? I have 40+ pictures of the Piasa that I would like to make in to a video. Anyone willing one offer their services?

If what you mean is a animated gif. I have the software and have done it once.

My daughter made cut outs of angry bird items and we made a little movie with no sound for fun.

If you wanted the stills made into a movie with sound I have not done that.

New sculpts look great, but I'm concerned that Jason hasn't even sent WIP shots. He's a big enough name that I'm pretty confident he wouldn't screw you over, but still. If he was an unknown, the story about green stuff "melting," followed by nothing but promises that it'll be done soon, would have me convinced it was a scam. As it is, my alarm bells are ringing. Hopefully you haven't paid him yet.

But, as I said, the greens you do have look phenomenal. The Thunderbird is especially cool.

• Like 1

Some really nice stuff in there. The Crystal Skull engine looks great, and I'm very excited about the flying heads!

• Like 4

Hey there, any news? It's been over a month since the last update, and several weeks past when Jason claimed he'd be done. I'm still interested in seeing those scale shots too!