Paymaster Games

Going Native: New World Monsters

yep, not worried unless for some reason mine got lost in mail heh

Me either, though with the possible Canadian postal strike I'm worried about stuff getting lost from that or massively delayed. Edited by lexomatic
  • Like 1

yep, not worried unless for some reason mine got lost in mail heh

Me either, though with the possible Canadian postal strike I'm worried about stuff getting lost from that or massively delayed.
!!??!!

What possible Canadian postal strike?!? This is the first I've heard of it!

Oh carp.

so.... many..... jokes......arg!!!!

Ok... I will make a effort to get as many of the Canada orders done and out this weekend w/ luck

I would say now that if you haven't sent anything, hold off, because there's no way something is going across country in 3 days (for me at least, without me paying extra), so it'll get caught if there's the lockout. At this point I don't mind waiting a little longer to avoid things getting lost in the pile-up. I'll send you an email and follow-up asap. I'm assuming shipping to BC is different than the East coast, and I speak only for myself. Hard to find info out.

Ok i will hold on to the Canada order. Please let me know when the mail strike issue is resolved. I have a rather large box i am taking to the post office this weekend.

I was wondering. To those who got their models, what are your thoughts on the different models you recieced?

• Like 2

Just finished sending out allot of US orders and a couple of international orders. I have to repack allot of the international orders in order to reduce shipping costs. I will keep you posted

• Like 4

Will you be sending shipping notifications?  I haven't received a package or a shipping notification, so was wondering how long to wait to contact you.

Got mine! Oh goodness these are nice. I hope the campaign was successful for you and you'll be able to get these to retail soon.

Thanks!

• Like 4

I'm so mad at the stupid executives at Canada post for the lockout. Even though it hasn't happened officially I've had no deliveries this week. There's no way I would've received things and there'll be a bit of a backlog, but I feel safer about actually getting stuff. I just really want these in my hands to start painting.